The Pain I've Grown to Know

Chapter 28

{Matt's POV}

I awoke bright and early the next morning.

Last night had gone down alright, although I couldn't help but notice that Brian's attitude towards Lea's baby bump had changed, ever since I had placed his hand on top of it in the hospital. He had placed it on top of her belly a good few more times during the course of the night and I was able to feel, that Lea had become more comfortable around him, her facial expressions almost paining every time she took a look into his bruised face.
Zack was pretty much slumped on one of the lawn chairs all evening, nursing his left arm that had been packed into bandages and he had been told to rest it. All the others were enjoying the party I had called without much notice.
Lea had gone to bed rather early, she looked exhausted. I accompanied her to bed, cradling her until she fell asleep, but not without her airing some of her concerns.

"I would be lying if I would say I am not nervous about the results of the paternity test coming in tomorrow. I..I don't think I can stay with you if it is Brian's baby, it wouldn't be fair to you."

I tried to hush her words, as they were hurting me, and in an unforeseen fit of anger, I had replied.

"There is no way I will ever let you walk out of my life Lea, so don't even think about it. I'd rather tie you up in the basement then see you take off. If it is his kid, there is nothing we can't do anything about it, but no matter what: I have grown to love this kid the moment you told me about it, and nothing will change that. Don't worry your pretty head babe, everything will be OK."

I kissed her forehead as she moved into her usual sleeping position and could hear her mumble:

"You'd never tie me up in the basement...we don't even have a basement!"

I could hear the smile as she said it, before the room lay in silence and I heard her even breathing, wrapping my arm around her front, once more stroking her baby belly. There was no way I could tell her that I was agitated about the test results myself. The past months had been pure bliss, and no one could deny that we loved each other and were almost a little family already, seen that Zion was with us as well.

So here I was, standing on the front porch, waiting for the mail man. I was too wired to stay in bed even though I had hardly gotten any sleep, but I guessed that once the suspension was gone, I 'd sleep like a stone. As if on cue, I saw the mail man walked down towards my property, a rather large envelope in his hand. I walked towards him, my bare feet grazing the still damp grass. He just smiled at me and passed over the envelope.

"Waiting for something in particular Mr. Sanders?"

The man said as my eyes were glued to the return address of the envelope.

"You could say that, yes. Thanks."

-------------------------

{Normal POV}

Lea woke up and tried to place her hand onto Matt's warm body, but was disappointed as she felt the cold sheets next to her. A look on the alarm made her almost jump: it was almost 11am. It took her a second before she remembered, that Zion had stayed at Zack's parents' place for the night. She scrambled out of bed, starting her search for her boyfriend, not bothering having a shower first. There was no sounds coming from the home studio so she climbed down the stairs and made her way to the kitchen. The glass door to the back garden was open and she tip-toed unto the cold tiles outside.
She discovered Matt at the very end of the garden, sitting to the edge that dropped down to the beach. Making the way down past the pool, she stopped next to him and her heart stopped as she saw a ripped open envelope half way tucked under his left leg and a sheet of paper in his right hand, resting next to his thigh.
Almost silently sitting down next to him, she waited for a reaction from him, but got none.

"Morning babe. Is that...what I think it is? You opened it without me?"

His face was turning towards her, slowly. She was usually able to read his features and expressions like a book, but not this morning. She wasn't sure if it was sadness, happiness, relief or disappointment that was playing in his face and eyes. As he didn't answer, she reached out for the letter his hand was clenched around, but he pulled it further away, his free hand clutching hers.

"Will you marry me Lea?"

His hazel eyes stared right into her brown orbs, the light of the noon's sun glistening in his. She was confused by the question, as all she had been fixated on was that damn sheet of white paper with black print on it, that he had now tucked under his left thigh.

"Wha-...can I please see that letter? It was my name on the envelope, not yours. And...what did you just say?"

He pulled something out of the pocket of his sweat pant and held it up towards her face, the sun reflecting from it.

"Will you be my wife, and start a family with me, Zion and the child your carrying, no matter if it's mine or Haner's? Let me share your pain and laughter and be there to protect you from anything that hides out there? Let me be the only man you love and that you want to wake up next to in the morning, the one that devote your life to?"

The strength of his voice, the certainty that he knew what he wanted, made her clap her hand in front of her mouth, having problems to breath in her normal rhythm. He pulled her hand over and slipped the ring unto her finger, the only thing giving away how nervous he really was, was him biting his lower lip. As soon as the ring sat on her finger, his hand slid down to her belly, his fingers rubbing it. He looked back up to her face, noticing the silent tears rolling down her cheeks. Quickly he pulled her to him, kissing her tears away and cooing into her ear.

"Do you need to see this letter before you want to answer me?"

He hoped she would decline. Matt knew that she was torn about who the father of her child was. But he knew as well, that she loved him, and right now, he wanted to see if her love to him was strong enough to overcome her inner fear. He needed her to prove how much she really loved him, apart from everything else that was going on in their lives.

"No, I don't. I love you Matt, and I know that you love me since we first met, just like myself. I know that you love Zion probably just as much as his own father does, and that this bugger inside me that is currently kicking my bladder is your son or daughter. Plus...Lea Sanders does have a rather good sound to it, no?"

She could see that a weight - that seemed like the weight of the world- fell off his shoulders, and he hugged her, and kissed her temples, forehead, hands...pretty much every spot of naked skin he could reach. As he pulled back to let her breath again, a wide smile was finally adorning his face, as she studied the ring he had slipped on her finger.

"I was so scared you'd depend your answer on this letter! Thank you so much for proving to me, that your love for me goes further than a piece of paper. And the ring...I know you're not a friend of flashy things, so I thought a simple silver band with inlaid black opals would be the best? Have a look at the engraving babe."

She smiled at him. He was so excited she just wanted to keep staring at him and the sparkle in his eyes. But, she did as told and took off the ring and had a look inside the silver band. It was only one word, in cursive letters. Forever. It was almost corny, but she knew that this one word was what his heart felt. She slipped the ring back on her finger and looked over the ocean in front of her. She was at peace. It didn't matter to her what that paper said...but Brian needed to know.
As if he had read her thoughts, he wrapped his arms around her shoulder and looked at the waves as well.

"It's not his, Lea. It's mine. Ours. No more worries, just us and Zion and plans for a wedding date...as I have warned you months ago! You want to get hitched before or after having the baby? We can have it here, or at the beach or-"

She cut him off by placing a finger on his lips, her pinkie playing with his lip ring.

"It's your child, that's all I need to know right now. Surprise me with the wedding date hon...but give me enough time to buy a dress...coz if it's before the birth, I'll need potato bags to cover my baby bump."

He got up, gripping the papers and help he up as well.

"You look gorgeous babe, so stop saying bullshit like this! I love you looking like this, it makes me proud of being with you and tells me my little tadpoles are working, ha!"

She slapped his arm and was on hot pursuit of him, as he was jetting off towards the house and she more but hobbled after him, the belly did hinder her a lot. She stopped next to the pool and smiled: she didn't have a shower earlier and the crystal clear water of the pool. She took off the oversized shirt she had started to wear to bed and dropped the sweat pants as well. With a loud splash her body was sliding into the cold water.

Matt had finally noticed that she was not on his heels anymore, and walked back out of the house. Seeing her clothes scattered next to the pool he made his way down with a cup of green tea for her and a cup of coffee for himself.
Looking onto her naked and tanned body cut through the water, he got an instant hard. She broke through the water's surface after a dive and looked at him stand at the rim of the pool, staring at her. She backed up against the wall opposite from him, her arms now resting on the rim of the pool. In this position, her full breasts were only half covered by the water, and even though her baby bump was enormous already, the water made it seem much smaller, and the natural curves of her body just made her look so genuine and adorable. Instead of drinking his coffee of passing her the tea, he placed them on a small table between the lawn chairs and ripped his clothes off and jumped into the water to join her.

"You look so goddamn sexy, I would love to see you naked all day long and touch and fuck you!"

He groaned into her ear as his hands swiftly slid up and down her sides and belly, his lips connecting with the side of her neck, nibbling on her moist skin. Matt could feel her arms close around d the back of his neck, drawing him closer.

"I want to feel you inside of me so badly Matt. I want you to fuck me, before making love to me again."

Lea whispered into his ear before biting down on the top of his ear in a teasing manner, making him moan softly. She knew he was worried that the rough sex they sometimes had dwelt in would damage their baby in some way, and though she loved it when he was taking her in a slow pace...right now, she wanted to feel his power and strength, wanted to feel how much he wanted her right this moment.

He slipped on of her already hard nipples between her lips and caressed it with his tongue, before slightly grazing it with his teeth, the other hand almost groping the other breasts. He wanted her so badly. He looked at her deep brown eyes, lust and need written all over them. He wrapped his arms around her waist and moved the two of them to the shorter end of the pool, where wide steps were reaching into the water, positioning her on one of them.
She leaned her torso back and supported herself on her elbows, looking at him, as he moved between her legs. She bit her lower lip in anticipation as she placed one hand on his strong shoulder.

"If it hurts at any stage-"

"Just fuck me Sanders!"

Lea almost ordered him, followed by him crashing into her, making her shriek in shock and ecstasy, knowing that this would power him on even more. This man sure know how to fuck!
Over and over again, his erect and thick length was thrashing into her, until he suddenly stopped, leaving her panting.

"I'm sorry babe, I just can't do this looking at your belly. Turn around! Now!"

She obliged in no time and once she had steadied herself on knees and hands, she could feel one of his hands on her shoulder, the other one guiding his dick back inside of her. She looked over her shoulder and watched as his eyes sparked as he pushed inside of her violently again.

"Oh fuck Matt, fuck, you're so hard!"

His eyes flew open again and he stared at her in content. He had missed taking her hard like this, and he loved the fact that she had as well. He kept pulling her towards himself as he buried himself inside her, wanting to fill her out completely. All the stress was slowly but surely dissolving as he kept rooting her. It was his kid, and she would be his wife. His hand was sliding down her back, the fingers gliding over her Vengeance tattoo, a smirk on his face. He had won back the woman he had set his eyes on years ago and not Zack nor anyone else had been able to stop him.

"You love it when I fuck you like this, don't you! You'd deserve harder than this but this will have to do for the moment!"

She moaned in response and he spanked her ass hard, making her vaginal muscles jerk...oh yeah, he knew what she liked when she was in the mood for rough!
He slapped her again, seeing the red print of his hand on her flesh, turning him on even more. Wrapping his fist in her wet and long he pulled it towards him, forcing her to arch her back and put the head into her neck.
He could already feel her inner walls closing in on him, signaling that she was close, and it was good timing, as he felt himself throbbing more and more inside of her tight passage.

"Hey Shads, Lea...where are you guys? We just wanted to- shit!"

Both Brian and Zacky were walking onto the outside as they heard their two friends moaning and growling from the pool, strolling towards the pool without thinking, until they saw their fuck fest.

"Ow fuuuck Lea!"

The intrusion had made the adrenalin rush into his blood and it spurned him on, and he exploded into her, as he slapped her behind hard once more with his free hand, letting go of her hair, looking towards his friends.

"Have you guys never heard of a door bell or something? Damn, you just interrupted something great here!"

Matt grunted, kissing Lea's lips as she turned around to him.

"Shut up babe...the second you heard them speak, you got even harder and shot off...stop complaining!"

Lea laughed as she stood up and climbed out of the pool, grabbing her clothes and passing the other two guys on her way to the house, her hips swaying, as she knew all three men were staring after her.

"Stop drooling like that, it's not like none of you haven't seen me naked before!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that I didn't update in ages, but I had a good reason:
I got married last Saturday, so had a lot of other stuff in my mind to take care off!
I will promise to better myself...hope to post a chapter per day...until it's all finished.