The Wrong Jonas

Chapter 19

I stayed looking at him for a while, and he did the same. I was bout to pick up my bags when he pulled me into another hug.

"I'll miss you." He said into my neck. His breath sent shivers down my spine.

"I'll miss you, too." My voice cracked, which made me sound like a mouse on drugs.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes yet again. His hands never left my waist. "One more kiss?" He pouted.

I laughed and kissed him softly. He didn't try to rush it or anything. It was just a slow, passionate kiss.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I heard someone say. We both backed away and saw Nick standing in the bus hallway.

Oh crap.

"Nick... I..." I stuttered. I didn't know what to say. What should I say?! I mean, come on. My ex who still likes me just walked in on his brother and I kissing. What the hell am I supposed to say?

"Hey, it's okay. You guys didn't know I was awake." Then he turned to me.

"Just came to say good-bye."

"Aw... bye Nick. I'm going to miss you so much." I went over to him and gave him a big, bear hug.

I backed away from the hug. "Tell Kev I said bye." More tears formed in my eyes. Man, I'm going to miss these boys. Who am I going to be wild and crazy with? Especially Joe. Who am I going to have make-out sessions with?

"I'll make sure of it." I smiled and grabbed my bags once again.

"Bye guys!"

"Bye, love you." They both said.

I walked off the bus and onto my front lawn. The bus pulled away and drove down the street.

At least I can get together with Rachel again. I miss her.

Anyway, back to the old grind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah! Oh, no. It's the end of the story!
The sequel will be out today, I promise. It will be called School Comes First But Where's A Future Without Him.
I have a feeling you guys are going to like it. There's a lot more drama coming in. Manda knows that already. Ha ha.

Anyways, thanks again to everyone who commented and subscribed and sent me wonderful messages. Writing this story has been a great pleasure.

Oh, and Kristen will still be in the sequel. Her and Kevin have to get together, right?

Oh, and I made it to ten stars! YAY!!!!

:)