The Wrong Jonas

Chapter 18

A tear escaped my eye as I looked out the window. I was totally in a different world. Well, actually, I'm getting closer and closer to my world. Since I'm ALMOST HOME!

Yes, it's true. The week has come to an end. School starts tomorrow.

Freaking school. Why does it even have to exist? Like half the school population actually pays any attention to what they teach us anyway. Screw the person who invented it.

My bags are all packed, sitting on the couch. I'm on the tour bus right now. It's like, 5:30 in the morning. The boys have a show today, so that's why I have to get dropped off early.

I know what you're thinking. I could have just gone to the show, right? Ha! I wish. Too bad the show is in Ohio and I live in New Jersey. And it doesn't help that the show starts at 7:00 at night. Freaking people who made up the tour schedule.

More tears slid down my face as I was drowning in my self pity. Suddenly a pair of big, muscular, familiar arms wrapped around my waist.

Oh, and by the way, I was staring out the kitchen window, standing in front of the sink. I had just finished eating cereal and I put my bowl in the sink, when I suddenly found the passing trees very interesting.

Joe kissed my cheek. "Morning." He said in a groggy voice.

"Morning." I turned my head and kissed him lightly on the lips. "What are you doing up so early?"

He gave me a tired smile. "To say good-bye to you, of course." He ran a hand through my hair. I loved it when he did this. It could put me to sleep. Which I really wanted at that point since I stayed up so late hanging out with the boys.

"Aw... thank you." I looked him in the eyes. My heart melted when our eyes locked. But he still looked tired. He yawned in my face.

"Ah! Morning breath!" I turned my head away and swatted the air with my hand.

"Oh, come on. You know you love it." He gave me a cheesy smile and returned his hand to my waist.

"No actually. I'm proud to say that I don't." I turned my body around so I was facing him.

He pouted at me. "Does this mean you won't kiss me anymore?"

Posh! Is this boy on drugs?

"Dude, I may hate your morning breath. But I'm not crazy." I kissed him.

He smiled into the kiss. "Good."Then he kissed me back, harder. We stayed like that for a while. Then finally took it to the couch, not breaking the kiss.

But I had to laugh when Joe fumbled trying to get my bags off the couch. Once they were on the floor, he laid on top of me.

"No, don't laugh. You're ruining the moment." Joe whined. I laughed even more.

"Trust me. The moment was never broken." I kissed him again.

He got more passionate, running his tongue along my bottom lip. I let him in.

His hands started to wander. I felt them roaming my sides, then make their way up a little higher.

One of his fingers slowly traced the wiring in my bra. I didn't make him stop. I wanted it to go further. But he didn't. He took his hand out from under my shirt.

Damn his little pure self!

He took his lips away from mine and placed them on my neck. He placed kisses all over until he found a spot on my neck and nibbled on it a little. I let out a quiet moan.

I felt him smile into my neck and continue to suck on that spot. Oh God, please don't leave a mark. My dad will have a cow!

He pulled away and placed his lips back in mine. I put my fingers in his belt loops and tugged on them.

"Why do you have to be so pure?" I whined. He just laughed.

"Nobody has to know." I said. I wanted this more than anything. I've never felt this way about someone before. I was totally serious. He looked me in the eyes.

"Alyssa. You know I want it, too. But I have to stay true to God. It's really important. And I hope you understand that." He sighed.

Well, the fact that he's on top of me isn't helping. And when we were kissing, I felt something poke my leg. Ah!! He's so freaking irresistible!

I sighed. "Yeah, I know."

He started running his hand through my hair again. "You know I love you, right?"

I smiled. "Yeah." He kissed me softly.

"Good."

The bus stopped. Joe got off me, stood up and stretched. His shirt lifted up a little and showed part of his perfectly tanned stomach. I found myself staring.

When he stopped stretching, he put his hands out to me and pulled me up. I looked out the window.

Oh, great. Just great. I'm home. Perfect way to ruin a moment. Jeez, I've never hated seeing my house before.

Tears brimmed my eyes as I turned to Joe. "I guess this is it."

He looked at me. "No, it's not. I'll call you every day. And plus, we'll be back in a few weeks." He gave me a fake smile.

Joe tried to sound happy, but the sadness spilled out of his words. He eyes got glossy.

"I love you." He pulled me in a tight hug.

"I love you, too." I said. I wanted to stay in his arms forever. But of course, an anxious mom and dad were waiting inside.

I backed away and smiled at him as tears ran down my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Too mushy gushy, you think? That's what my cousin said, anyway.
The next chapter will be the finale. BUT DON'T FREAK OUT!!!! There's going to be a sequel. I don't know what it's going to be called yet, so if you guys have any ideas they are greatly appreciated. So are comments!!

I was hoping maybe I could make it to ten stars before the story ends, so please comment. I love the ones you have given me already. You guys are so wonderful. I love you all. It was a pleasure writing for you, and I hope you read the sequel when it comes out.

xoxo :)