Fall From A Star

Warmness Of The Soul

"Zacky!" I screamed as I felt sweat roll down my forehead.

He grabbed my hand and I squeezed it tightly. "Yeah baby?"

"We are never having sex again!" I screamed again.

He gulped and pouted. "Your kidding right?" he asked. And I heard Val snicker from the other side of me.

I answered by screaming again and squeezed their hands tighter. "One more push." Doctor Carson informed me.

I used all the strenght I had left and pushed harder. I heard a cry fill the room as I let out a deep breath as my head collied with the pillow.

Zacky was looking down at the baby in the Doctors hands and he brought my hand up to his lips, kissing mine lightly.

"Who wants to hold her first?" the nurse asked us. I smiled and pointed to Zack.

"Are you sure?" he asked me. I nodded as he grabbed the baby and cradling her in his arms. "I love you." he said and kissed her forehead. "And I love you." he said and kissed mine.

"I'm going to go tell the others." Val said as she kissed my cheek. I nodded as I watched Zack be a daddy for the first time.

"She's so pretty." Zack cooed.

I moved over on the bed and let Zack sit down next to me. He tilted her a bit so I could see her. "She looks like her daddy." I stated as she opened her emerald eyes.

"But shes as beautiful as her mommy." Zack said as he kissed me. I smiled and looked down at our baby girl.

"What should we name her?" I asked him. We picked out a few names but we weren't sure until we actually saw her.

He shrugged and looked down at our little girl. "What do you think?"

"I think she looks like a " I stated looking at her features then smiled. "She looks like a Dakota Valary Baker."

He smiled and nodded his head. "I love you Dakota." he kissed her cheek. "Here you hold her."

He passed her into my arms and I fell in love.

He gently stroked my hair as he gazed at his two girls. He kissed my cheek as the door opened and relieved everyone.

"Aw, look at our grandchildren." My mom said to my dad. "She looks alot like her daddy." I nodded as she took Dakota from my arms.

"Whats her name?" Matt asked me.

I smiled. "Dakota" I looked at Val who was now holding her saying hello. "Dakota Valary Baker."

Val stopped and looked at me speechless. "You named her after me?"

I nodded as she passed little Dakota over to Matt. She came over and hugged me. "Thank you."

I nodded. "Thank you for always being there for me." She nodded and kissed my cheek before going back over to Matt and cooed at Dakota.

"Best day ever baby?" Zack asked as he kissed my cheek.

"So far."

***********************************************************************

From were I stood I could see a little pink dress Dakota in my mothers arms and my dad sat next to her.

The guys stood to the right of Zack and the girls including Alicia stood to the right of me.

MCR guys were on my side of the room smiling at us as we stood up before everyone.

Everyone looked perfect and no one look more perfect to me at this moment more than Zacky.

He was the only in the room when he said "I do" and when I repeated it back to him.

And then that one kiss that changed my last name to Baker sealed everything.

"Everyone Mr. And Mrs. Zachary Baker." Matt announced as we entered the reception area. I smiled as Zack carried me in and set me down on my feet. He kissed me square on the lips as everyone began to holler and cheer.

"Mrs. Baker." hes never going to sick of saying that. "May I have this dance?"

I nodded and kissed his cheek as he brought us to the dance floor for our first dance.

Matt, Jimmy, Johnny, Brian, and Frankie all stood up on the stage to
play for us. Brian was on piano and Frank was playing his guitar.

I placed one hand on Zack's shoulders and the other cupped in his hand. He kissed my lips as Brian began to play.

Your hazel green tint eyes watching every move I make.
And that feeling of doubt, it's erased.
I'll never feel alone again with you by my side.
You're the one, and in you I confide.

And we have gone through good and bad times.
But your unconditional love was always on my mind.
You've been there from the start for me.
And your loves always been true as can be.
I give my heart to you.
I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you.

And we have gone through good and bad times.
But your unconditional love was always on my mind.
You've been there from the start for me.
And your loves always been true as can be.
I give my heart to you.
I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you.

I give my heart to you.
I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you.


And when Zacky's lips connected with mine again, I was happy. Because nothing else in this world compares to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End.

Awww! D'=

not going to lie but I like the beginning of this story way more than the ending..sorry it sucked ass!!!!!!