Anime Characters...Go to Roseland Waterpark

Story 3: Rose, Bella, Emmett, and Alice (Twilight)

“I’m hungry!!!” Alice-kun whined.
“Me too,” I agreed.
“Whatever. Rose-san and I are going on ‘The Mammoth’!!!!” Bella-chan exclaimed.
“Yeah, you can go to the food stands,” Rose-san added. Alice-kun and I shrugged and rushed off to the snack bar. We stood in line for almost an hour complaining about high pricing and the fact that “Death Note” promotes bad eating habits. When we finally got our food, we sat down and continued our conversation.
“I feel bad about leaving Bella-chan and Rose-san alone together…” Alice-kun sighed.
“Rose-san can easily keep Bella-chan in check,” I reasoned.
“…Yeah…you’re right,” Alice-kun said
“Wait a second…didn’t Rose-san JUST eat 2 entire feet of pure sugar?!” I exclaimed.
“…Oh, dear god…” Alice-kun began, “soon a crowd will form and people will be saying ‘oh my god, there are corpses in the water!!!’!!!”
“…‘oh, they couldn’t POSSIBLY be Bella-chan and Rose-san!!!’…” I continued the joke.
“…’hey, the bodies look a lot like Bella-chan and Rose-san!!!’…” Alice-kun picked up.
“…’oh, dang’…” I concluded. There was a silence for a good while…before we burst into delayed laughter.
I spotted Rose-san and stood up yelling, “Hey!!!!! Over HERE!!!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!” Rose-san ran over, Bella-chan going into the line for food.
“When we were on ‘The Mammoth’, we caught up with Edward and Jasper and rode with them. Bella-chan decided to sit like L (from ‘Death Note’) on the ride and NOT HANG ON and almost pushed me off!!!” Rose-san ranted. Alice-kun and I looked at each other and smiled.
“We were RIGHT!!!!” We cried in unison, giving each other several high-fives.
“Wow…you really ARE Alice, Alice-kun…” I referenced.
“I hate you both,” Rose-san said jokingly as she joined Bella-chan in line.
“…Let’s go on ‘The Mammoth’, too!!!” Alice-kun cried, after a bit more silence.
“I don’t like those kinds of rides…” I said.
“…weenie…” Alice-kun pouted.
“Besides…we just ate…” I reasoned.
“Oh…right…” Alice-kun realized, “TO THE WAVE POOL!!!”
“…TO THE WAVE POOL!!!” I joined in. And to the wave pool we went.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok...I realize that the only human in this chapter is Bella, but please be reasonable with the fact that my friends and I are NOT vampires (yet). Also, at the time, we were calling each other by our Akatsuki names, so that's why I had to remind Alice that she was Alice.