Sequel: Forever and Always.

I'm Not What You Expected.

Identity.

The next morning I woke up in the same place I had fallen asleep, I just kept my eyes focused on the ceiling not really wanting to move, I was comfortable where I was.

What am I going to do today?

Just as I thought that, there was honk from outside, I stood up and walked over to the window and noticed Bella's red truck outside, I was confused to why she was here, I looked at my clothes and noticed I was still wearing the clothes from yesterday, I ran and changed in a matter of a minute, when I came back Bell had barely knocked on the door.

"Hey Bella." I greeted

"Hey Lene, I was going to ask you if you wanted to come down to 'La Push' today?"

To see Jacob?

"I don't have anything to do, so I guess I'll go."

"Great, we can leave when you're ready."

"I'm already ready." I smiled

We walked over to her truck and got in.

"So what are we going to do there?"

"Go visit Jacob and hang out at the beach."

"Oh seems like fun."

"It is, I spent some time over there."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I had a lot of fun with Jacob and some other friends."

I nodded and looked out the window as we kept on driving, then we entered the small town, she turned and drove straight until she stopped in front of a house, then I saw Jacob smile as he looked out the window, then he came out wearing only some ripped off jeans.

"Bella you're here!"

"I told you I was coming."

He gave her a big hug, then noticed me standing by the truck, he looked at Bella then whispered something into her ear. She just shook her head.

"Hey Lene."

"Hi Jacob."

He walked over to me and gave me a quick hug, not even giving me time to blush then he went back to Bella and whispered something else.

"I'll be right back." Bella told me

"Kay." I said nodding

She and Jacob walked into the house leaving me all alone outside with nothing to do, after a couple of minutes I started to get bored and impatient so I decided to mess a bit with Edward.

OH NO BELLA! I thought unblocking my mind

BELLA!

I hope she makes it.

I need to talk to Alice right away, oh God Bella!

I started to laugh out loud and in my head, it was priceless to hear how Edward was panicking about nothing really of importance.

Got your attention didn't it.

Can you hear me?

I froze, I had gone too far, now he knew I was able to hear his thoughts as well.

No I can't hear you. I thought then blocked my mind.

I knew Edward was going to have a talk to me about this, and I was not looking forward to it.

What are they doing in there?

I tapped on the truck counting each second that passed, so far 300 taps meaning a whole five minutes had passed, I sighed out loud just as Bella came walking out.

"Sorry about that." She apologized

"It's quite all right." I smiled

"Um... yesterday in the car you were talking about a myth."

"Ware wolf's and vampires." I said

"Yeah, um... Why did you said the Blacks?"

"Ephraim Black he was a ware wolf, and he was the last one I believe." I said nodding

I looked at Bella who wasn't really showing any sign of emotion just king of waiting for me to say something else, I looked up at the sky then I gasped causing Bella to turn at me in shock.

"Is Jacob one too?" I asked

Bella nodded and called Jacob out, this made sense his smell to me was disgusting yet aromatic because I was only half a vampire, he hadn't sense me because he had sense my human side, if he was to know who I really was I would be in big trouble.

"Now that that's out of the way we can with the guys." Jacob spoke

"Guys?" I whispered

Bella smiled enthusiastically, this only meant there were more ware wolf's this was not a good thing for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D haha um... Idk if this one was good or not.