Sequel: Forever and Always.

I'm Not What You Expected.

Heart Beat.

I looked out the car window, and soon the car stopped meaning we had arrived at Bella's house.

"If you want I can take you home." Jacob offered

"Um..."

"I think that would be great Jacob." Bella replied for me

Jacob looked at me, and I nodded.

"I'll wait here then."

I got out the car and followed Bella into her house.

"I could have just walked home." I told her

"I know, but I think you and Jacob would get along great." She replied with a smile

Meaning you want him to like me rather than you.

"I suppose, and thanks for letting me stay over."

"No problem."

I took my stuff, and walked down the stairs and out the house and then I realized I wasn't breathing, I started to breath it would be the worst thing ever if somebody caught me not breathing.

"Thanks." I told Jacob as I got in the passenger's seat.

"Sure, sure just tell me where to go."

I giggled a bit, I love the way he said 'sure, sure'. I stopped as I realized he was looking at me with a curious look on his face.

"It's nothing." I told him

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me."

"If I were to tell you, you might not want to be my friend."

"Oh and what makes you think that?"

"I'm not sure but I felt like saying that."

He smiled and pulled away from Bella's house. and started driving down the road towards my house.

"So you and Bella have been friends for some time?"

"Yeah, since we were little kids."

"That's great."

"Yeah, but we hardly ever hang out anymore."

"Why?"

He shrugged telling me that it was none of my business to know, and I know how to take the hint.

"Just pull over here." I told him as we reached my house

"Here you are." He announced

"Thanks again."

"No problem."

I smiled and reached to give him a hug, he was still pretty warm, and he had this odd scent that I couldn't quite grasp, it was a smell of disgust yet aromatic. Just as last time I felt my cheeks starting to burn, but that wasn't the strange thing, because this time I swear my heart started to beat. I let go of him and got out the car.

What's happening to me?

I walked to my front door and opened it, I didn't want to look back at him, but I did anyways he was looking at me with a thoughtful face, I waved bye and closed the door as I slid down onto the ground, I placed my hands over my 'heart' but I felt nothing just a brick filled with coldness.

He's doing something to me.

I laid on the floor and looked up at the ceiling, I was so confused and worried, so lost with my own thinking, I closed my eyes and slowly drifted into a sleep thinking of Jacob Black.
♠ ♠ ♠
A tad short sorry.
This is for:
xXhauntedDreamsXx

Hope you guys are enjoying it :D
I love writing this story.