Sequel: Forever and Always.

I'm Not What You Expected.

Two views.

All I wanted right now was to be held by somebody, to not feel so alone, and empty. Somebody that could help me control all the pain I was filling throughout my body it was just too much to take, then I heard the door open and closer I looked to my right and saw Edward.

"It's for the best."

Don't talk to me. I hissed in my head.

"You need to go home and rest."

Just leave me alone.

I looked out my window looking at my reflection, I looked so pale and dead, my hair stood out due to my white complexion, then I saw Edward's reflection, he looked just the same as me, how could they not be able to tell how similar we were.

"Let me take you home."

"Please let me be alone." I said in a low voice

"That's the last thing you need right now."

"I've been alone a long time, I think I can handle it." I cried

"I know you're suffering right now."

"Then just let me suffer alone." I started to sob.

I turned to look at him, I could barely see him with my eyes, it was as if I was in a pool trying to see under water. This wasn't fair, it wasn't fair for me. Edward had Bella, even if she was a human, they didn't care, why couldn't Edward just let me take a chance it couldn't hurt, he was being a total hypocrite.

"Move." He ordered

I stayed put, then I felt him pull me to him then he placed me on his laps and moved, then placed me back down as he slid to the driver's seat.

"Why can't you just let me do what I want?"

"Because I care for you."

I laughed and started to cry again.

"You don't care for me."

"I do, I mean look at us we fight as if we were brother and sister."

"Do you consider me a sister?"

"Of course I do." He gave me a sincere smile

I cried harder and opened my arms to him, he gracefully took me in his arms and held me tightly as I cried on his chest.

"Everything is going to be okay." He whispered

I hope so.

It will


He started to run his fingers through my hair trying to calm me down, then there was a loud tap on the window.

* * *

Jacob's POV

"Where did Lene go?" I asked as Sam came in.

"She had an emergency, she asked if you could take Bella home."

"Oh yeah."

"Is she okay?" Bella asked

"She will be I think."

I looked at Bella who had a worried look, then she looked at me, we were thinking the same thing. We quickly left I placed Bella on my back and ran home.

"What do you think happened?"

"I don't know, but she would have told me, she wouldn't just leave."

We got in my rabbit and started to drive down the highway.

"Wait I think that's her car."

"There's somebody with her." I spoke as I noticed her hugging somebody else.

I slowed down the car, and tried to look for clearly then Bella gasped.

"What?" I asked

"It's Edward."

When I heard Edward's name my heart broke in pieces, he first had taken Bella and now he had Lene. I got out as Bella did too, as I got closer to the car I saw how they were holding each other, it was as if they had done this a million times, I bit my tongue from not just going there and breaking off the door. I looked at Bella who looked so confused and hurt, then she knocked hard on the window, quickly Edward's eyes widened and let go of Lene.

You bastard!
♠ ♠ ♠
OHHHH.
Drama? Maybe.

Thanks to:
Afterlife Gates.