Sequel: Forever and Always.

I'm Not What You Expected.

Home Sweet Home.

I drove the four miles to my house, I small two bedroom one story house. I pulled into the drive way and sat inside for fifteen minutes until I sighed and got out the car, I opened the unlocked door and walked in.

"I'm home." I spoke

There was no response, just like everyday it was empty and hallow just like me, there was nobody I could call family, or even just a friend. I dropped my tote bag on the floor and walked over to the couch and just fell into it letting some tears roll down. I was tired of being alone all the time, tired of nobody to talk to, I was tired of being what I had been turned into.

* * *

Here I sat next to Ben and Angela feeling a bit awkward. I had accepted Bella's invitation to lunch this time, partially because I didn't want to eat alone like I did every day, and because I really did need to get more friends and not stay excluded from the world. In the other hand I was thankful I had brought my own food, Stake. My favorite.

"So how have you been?" Alice asked

"Good, like usual." I said with a smile and took a bite from my stake

I could see Edward looking from the corner of my eyes.

Back off. I snapped at him.

I looked at Alice, and saw her expression change, now I knew Edward had told her about it, and now she was going to try and figure me out. This was the opposite of what I wanted. Especially since this was my last school year, not that I hadn't graduated many times before.

"Would you like to join us Lene?"

Join where?

"Huh?"

"Me and Bella are going to Port Angeles this Saturday and we were wondering if you wanted to come?"

"Just you and Bella?"

"Yeah Alice has something to do this weekend."

"Sure." I smiled

Wow, Edward is letting her go out for the weekend.

HEY! I heard Edward's voice, but in my head. My eyes went wide how did he do that?

"Lene are you okay?"

"Yeah just... It's nothing." I smiled

How did you do that? I asked

There was no response, I looked from the corner of my eyes and saw Edward talking to Bella. He had no idea I had just heard his thought. But I wasn't sure how I had done it, and now I wanted to now really bad.

"I can go pick you up." Angela spoke

"I can just walk to your house." I told her

"No it's not a bother." She smiled

I smiled in return but I really didn't want her coming to pick me up at my house, it would just be too strange, I looked down at my steak and realized it was time to go hunting once more, this wasn't going to cut it for my hunger. Now I was feeling down, I had to go hunting tonight.

"See you later." Angela spoke as the bell rang

"Yeah." I said on a low voice

I got up and made my way to class trying to figure out how to hear Edward's thoughts again. I sighed as time started to go by slowly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to thank:
this_is_her_smile &
Drama xx ScenE
and to all the readers :D