Sequel: Forever and Always.

I'm Not What You Expected.

Invitation.

The day went by smooth I tried to avoid talking as much possible, and kept my thoughts block from Edward, I needed to figure out a plan, a plan to discover them, for them to think another 'human' knows what they are, and for them to not know that I was one of them, this was going to be a bit harder than I had expected but I just need to think through things clearly before I take action.

"So are you excited for tomorrow?" Bella asked me as we waiting for the bell to ring

"Yeah I suppose." I shrugged

"You don't want to go do you?"

I looked at her sighed then shook my head.

"No not really, I mean I hardly know you guys."

"It's the perfect thing to do, you know hanging out."

"It would just be filled with you and Angela's chatter while I walk behind you two." I mumbled

"No it wont, you'll see you'll have fun."

"I doubt that."

"If you want you can come over to my house and sleep over?"

I stared at her, I know that she wouldn't say that in a million years, that just wasn't Bella to be asking people to come to a sleep over.

"Uh I don't know."

"It will be fun, and that way we can learn more about each other." She said with a smile

"I suppose but..."

"I'm sure your parents will let you, plus Charlie will love it if you came over."

I should just go.

"Well I guess I'll go."

"Great, and that way Angela can pick us up at my house."

"Yeah sounds like a plan." I nodded

The bell rang meaning we could go into the lockers and change back to our normal clothes, I went in and changed. In a matter of minutes I was in my car getting ready to leave, but as i was backing off a gray Volvo blocked me from going any where. I groaned and waited for Edward to pull away.

Hurry up! I groaned

I'm getting her to open up he laughed

Ugh you're doing to this on purpose.

How would she know that?

Move before I back up into you.

It would do more damage to her car than mine.

"Jerk." I breathed

I watched in my rear view mirror and saw him smirking, I rolled my eyes and started to back up, I didn't care if it caused damage to my car he would get the point.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

I pressed down on the gas and backed off, just as he moved forward, I hit the breaks and slowly turned the car and drove past him.

Jerk.

I drove home and went directly to my room packing up some clothes for tonight, after I was done I decided I would go out and stretch my legs, I walked across the road into the woods and began running like the wind, I felt so free, I was like the wind just passing by not being visible, I didn't feel like a human whenever I did this, I felt like the creature I was, I felt powerful and in control of what was around me, I felt like running to eternity.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jacob should come out pretty soon :D