Sequel: Forever and Always.

I'm Not What You Expected.

Walking away.

Image

Jacob's POV

I was breathing hard with anger, and sadness, I couldn't believe I had stood here and did nothing to prevent what had just happened, I walked to Sam and started hitting me with everything I had in me.

"WHY!" I shouted at him

"I LOVE HER!" I said punching him

Even if he was in his wolf form, I knew it hurt even if it was just a bit, I ran off down the cliff down to the beach and jumped into the water and swam towards Lene, but I couldn't see her anymore, I started to panic, I couldn't looser her for my stupidity. I submerged into the water and then I saw her sinking, I swam to get her and grabbed her then swam back out, I saw Edward, Alice, and Bella coming towards the water, then Edward jumped into the water and swam towards me.

"Give her to me."

"No I have her."

"You're just killing her." He snapped

"How am I killing her?" I snapped back

"Don't you understand she's human when you're touching her? She needs the oxygen and her heart beats, you're killing her by holding her."

He was right, and I could tell I was killing her, because whenever I used to hold her, her hart would be racing like a train, and right now I could barely tell she had a heartbeat.

"Giver her to me." Edward repeated

I obediently let him get her from me, and he swam back to the sand where he placed her down.

"What are we going to do?" Alice whispered

"Is she going to be okay?" Bella asked now

"We need to take her to Carlisle."

"NO!" I shouted

"Jacob stay out of this."

"You're breaking the truce." I reminded him

"To save our family." Alice snapped at me

"She has no time, her heart was barely even beating."

"This is all your fault Jacob!" Bella shouted at me

She was right it was all my fault, but she didn't know how I felt about it, how I was dying inside for this, how I wished I wasn't alive because that way Lene wouldn't had gone through all of this.

"I can't believe you just let it happen! She would have never let anything happen to you!"

"I know." I said in a low voice

"You don't deserve her love! Nothing you selfish ugh!"

"Bella!" Edward spoke in a firm voice

"This isn't going to help Lene."

"Look she's starting to heal" Alice pointed out as the whole in Lene's body started to shrink in size.

"She drank a lot of water." I informed them

Edward placed to fingers in her nose and closed them, as he leaned in to give her CPR, my blood started to boils as his lips touched hers, it should be me doing that not him.

"Calm down Jacob." Edward told

he did it again and this time Lene coughed out water.

"Lene, are you okay?" Alice asked

"Where. Am. I?" She asked in between coughs

Edward picked her up and started to walk away.

"You're not getting close to her!" He warned

"What if I want to?"

"She gave you the chance and you threw it away."

'You can't keep her away from me."

"You're never going to see or hurt her ever again Jacob."

"That's not your choice!!"

"You made it a long time ago." He reminded me

And I saw them walking away, she was walking out my life, out my heart, forever. And it was all my fault, I knew I had hurt her, and I knew what the consequences were going to be and I took the chance, I took the chance to hurt her and to hurt myself. I took the chance to loose her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me some time, but I was updating my other stories lol.
But here it is and there's a surprise in the next chapter :D
hehe.

Thanks to all you amazing readers!