Sequel: Forever and Always.

I'm Not What You Expected.

The darkness.

Image

I walked quietly towards him, he was sitting at the edge of the cliff looking down at the water.

"Jacob?" I whispered

He straighten up straight and then stood up.

"What are you doing here?" He growled

"I needed to see you." I replied in a low voice

"Get out of here!"

"No I don't want to!"

"Lene leave now!" he hissed

"Why can't you see how much I love you?" I demanded

"I do Lene, that's why I need you to leave."

I shook my head because I knew he wouldn't kill, it wasn't in him to do that but not his fellow friends, they would love to have a little action.

"Why don't you kill me Jacob? Aren't you supposed to?"

"Lene leave please I'm begging you."

"You're killing me already Jacob, you told me your love for me was one of the strongest in this universe, if that was true you wouldn't have a problem with who I was."

"It just can't be."

"Why not? I mean I eat, I have a heart beat, and I need oxygen whenever I'm around you."

"Doesn't change who you are." He said softly

"This is about your pride right? You can't stand the idea of you a werewolf to be in love with me the vampire?"

"What if I snap one day Lene? And I loose control?"

"I'm willing to take the chances, and I'm strong Jacob."

"I'm not taking those chances."

"Look at Emily and Sam how happy they are even after the incident."

"That's different."

"How is it possibly different?"

He opened his mouth to say something but instead his eyes widened.

"What?" I asked him

"Leave right now."

"Why?"

"Sam is not giving you any chances."

I looked at him then I turned around slowly to see a big gray werewolf. I was pretty sure it was Sam, but that wasn't it right behind him were three other ones.

"Hey there Sam." I smiled

He growled and stepped closer to me. He looked at Jacob and hissed, Jacob looked at me then walked behind Sam.

"So you're just going to let him kill me?" I ask my voice shaking.

"I told you to leave Lene."

"It's too late for that now."

"You can run away, I know you're fast just go!"

"Why don't you stop Sam instead?"

I saw how desperate he was becoming but he was still not willing to do anything to stop Sam or the rest of the pack, I closed and smiled slowly opening them.

"I love you Jacob." I whispered

"Lene it doesn't have to be this way."

"Tell me you love me."

He hesitated a bit, he didn't want to say it in front of everybody not like they didn't know he loved me, because I'm pretty sure they did.

"I love you Lene." He whispered

I walked up to Sam and as soon as I did he knocked me over with his head. I stood up and kicked him in the face, I wasn't just going to give up that easy, he hissed and started getting ready to run to me, I started walking backwards, he took off and I turned around to run but instead I met the air.

"Lene!" I heard Jacob scream

Sam knew exactly what he was doing, he knew I was trapped i was in between him and the edge of the cliff either one was going to kill me, I guess the edge of the cliff won.

I saw the water getting closer and closer as the cool hair hit my face, then into the water I went in, I couldn't see anything but I felt a sharp thing go through my stomach making me scream out in pain, I looked down and saw a spike made out of rock, I tried pulling away but with each pull it brought a shock of pain. i need one more pull and when I finally got free everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Expect the unexpected hehe.
Oh NO what will happen? Hmm..

Thanks to:
katyxxxxxxxxxxxx
lililovegood
Bobert-the-vampire!
dxbaby424

And happy birthday to: Slashed-Eyeliner