She Manages My Heart

Chapter One

Chappie 1

Alison P.O.V

'Ok so after work I have to pick up the dry cleaning, then get a few things at the store, call mum and tell her I can't make it on Friday night because of work, finish the reports on Kelly Clarkson's new album 'Breakaway' then hand them into Paul, finish developing the pictures from the Hilary Duff photo shoot and send them off to her manager, then finish- oh my god I'm going to be up all night again, just like every other night.' I thought to myself as I walked down the streets of the busy city.

I pushed through the doors of my work and walked straight up the staircase.

'Ok, so first I have to hand these blueprints to Paul and go to the conference meeting in room 75.'

I walked through the corridor, past many offices of the people that worked below me, ok so I know that was a harsh thing to think but it was true, it's not my fault I'm just better at my job and got promoted, well maybe it's because I have no personal life, therefore I was the one who got promoted because I have know reason to not work late every night.

I turned the corner not looking where I was going and bumped right into someone, not only making that person spill the continence of there starbucks cup all down the front of there black shirt, I also dropped all of my files on the floor.

"Oh God I'm so sorry, I really am, I wasn't looking where I was going" I said frantically.

"Don't worry about it, it was my fault, I wasn't paying attention," a strong male voice said as he bent down to help me pick up my files.

After I had grabbed all of my files off the floor I stood up and looked into the man's eyes. He had really dark hair and the greenest eyes I had ever seen. His black shirt was now covered in what seemed to be coffee.

"Look I'm really sorry about that, I can pay for the shirt, better yet I can get you a new one."

"It's okay, look I don't think were going to agree on who's fault it was so I think we'll leave it at that. Billie," he said extending out a hand.

"Alison," I said shaking his hand.

"So do you work here?" he said.

"Yeah I do."

"What do you do?" he said.

"Well I do a lot of things, I do photo shoots, I'm a hair and makeup artist, I design and direct video clips, I design the layout of concerts and I design merchandise," I said with a proud look on my face.

"Wow, that's a lot of things, you must be very good at your job," he said with a smile.

"Yeah, I guess I am, I love my job."

"So what are you doing here?"

"Oh, I'm here for a photo shoot, in room 75," he said looking at a piece of paper that had a few notes on it.

"Really, well that's where I'm going. I'll walk you to it."

"Thanks, I would prefer not to get lost."

I giggled and led him down a hallway to the left and into Paul's office.

"Good morning Paul," I said as I walked through the office door, with Billie flowing closely behind me.

"Oh good morning Alison, oh I see you've found your work for the day," he said gesturing towards Billie.

"Pardon Paul, my work for the day?"

"Yes, Billie here and a few others are going to be having a photo shoot done. Billie I'll let you tell Alison more about it because I am late for a meeting," he said glancing at his watch and then walking out of the office.

"Well we better get started, have you ever heard of an American band called Green Day?" he said leaning against the desk.

"Nope, never heard of it."

"Really, you've never heard of Green Day?" he said in disbelief.

"Nope, never," I said.

"Have you ever heard of songs like Time Of Your Life or Warning?" he said hopefully.

"Sorry I haven't."

"Ok then, I'm in a band called Green Day and we only just released our new album called American Idiot," he said.

"Oh ok, so you want to get some photos done?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, then I guess I'm your girl, lets get started then," I said walking into the photo shoot room.