She Manages My Heart

Chapter Four

Billie P.O.V

"Where is she?" Tre whined, as he leaned against a lamppost.

"I don't know. Did you call her and tell her we were here Billie?" Mike asked, looking at me.

"Yeah I did. She said she would be right down" I said, looking at my watch.

Before Tre could say anything, Alison walked out the doors of her apartment building.

"Hey guys. I'm sorry I took so long. My best friend is in my apartment and she is a huge Green Day fan so I had to make up an excuse as to where I could be going on a Saturday morning." She said with an annoyed look on her face.

"If she's a huge Green Day fan why didn't you just bring her along?" Mike asked with a puzzled look on his face as he fiddled with the car keys.

"Oh, trust me, I wouldn't put you through something as painful as that" she said, giggling.

"Why? Is she really that bad?" I asked, getting a proper look at what Alison was wearing today.

Her blonde hair was tied up into a messy ponytail. She was wearing a Nimrod t-shirt, black super tubes and a pair of black converse.

I tried to avert my eyes away from her but for some reason I just couldn't. I was captivated by her and she didn't even realize.

"She is a female version of Tre. Don't get me wrong, I love Tre and I love my friend Alex, but for both of them to be in the same room would be a disaster. Maybe later on you guys can meet her though." She grinned.

"I think you're right there. For now I think one Tre is enough." Mike laughed

"Hey!" Tre pouted as he walked over and slammed the rental car door closed.

After a moment of awkward silence I decided to speak up.

"So Allie, what are we doing today?" I said giving her a glance.

"Well it's really up to you guys but if you want we can take the ferry to Luna Park" she suggested giving a shrug.

"That sounds like great fun. It's been a while since we've gone somewhere like that. Without the kids anyway" Mike said.

"Well let's go then. The ferry leaves in half an hour, so that gives us time to walk down the wharf" she said, looking down at her watch.

"So how is your friend like Tre? She can't be that bad, can she?" I asked, five minutes later as we where walking down the streets of Sydney.

"Trust me, she is really bad. She is so much like Tre it's scary. Personality-wise of course." She said with a smile, her eyes gazing right into mine.

"How so?" Mike said, kicking a near by stone onto the road.

"Well, she's loud, rude, obnoxious, and crude, she's horny all the time, and she's sex addicted, she's always hyper and she is also a drummer. Not purposely of course to be like Tre, that's just how she is and always has been." She stated.

I laughed. "Wow that does sound a lot like Tre"

"Yeah, that's why I'm worried about you guys meeting her. She and Tre might hate each other, or get along really well." She said, emphasizing the word 'really'.

The rest of the walk down to the port was fairly quite. I wasn't until when got to Luna Park that anyone really had a proper conversation.

"So when the last time you guys was came to a theme park without your kids?" Alison questioned, glancing at me.

"Well it's been years. The only real time we get to go to theme parks is when we have time. Lately that's not often. You know with the release of American Idiot we're getting really busy, and this is only the beginning. Plus I haven't been able to spend a lot of time with my boys since me and Adie got a divorce." I said looking towards the ground, which had suddenly become very interesting.

There was a moment of silence where nobody said a word. Both Mike and Tre then decided that they would go and pay the entry free to get in.

"I'm really sorry Billie. I mean, I knew that you two had gotten a divorce, but I just didn't bring it up. You two aren't on good terms then?" she said with a remorseful voice.

"No it's ok. Actually we are still good friends. She's seeing someone and I'm happy for her." I smiled

"That's good. You still get to see the boys, right?"

"Yeah I do. I can see them whenever I want, it's just been hard with the release of the album."

"That's good that you see them. Are you seeing anyone now?" she said, blushing.

"No I'm not; I haven't been with anyone since I got divorced. I'm just looking for the right girl. What about you?" I grinned.

"Umm... no I'm not seeing anyone right now. I haven't been for some time." She said, trailing off towards the end of the sentence.

"Why?" I said, turning to look at her.

"Well my last serious relationship didn't end too well. So I've found it hard to really trust anyone for a long time." She said, with no emotion on her face.

"How long ago was the relationship?"

"About two years"

"Wow it mustn't have ended well at all then" I said, being to regret asking her.

"Well let's just say I've had some trust issues since then" she turned and looked at me with a small smile.

"Okay guys so it looks like we're set" Mike said, standing in between us.

"Oh...ok...umm well let's get going then" Alison said, her voice shaking.

"Sorry guys, did I just intrude on a conversation or something?" Mike questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Umm...no, Mike you weren't. Okay, anyway, I think that before we go in you guys should put on a disguise or something, you know?" Alison said, crossing her arms.

"Oh yeah, were prepared for that" Mike said pulling out a baseball cap and a pair of sunglasses.

"Let's go then" she giggled.

About 20 minutes later we all found ourselves wondering around the park. "So you guys who wants to come on the Brain Buster with me?" Tre asked, slightly jumping up and down.

Alison was the first one to speak, "I'm coming for sure Tre" she laughed at Tre's giddiness.

"Really? You want to go on a ride like that?" I amazed, pointing at the machine that looked more like a death trap than a ride.

"Yeah, why not?" she said raising an eyebrow.

"Well most girls I know would stay about 20 feet away form a ride like that" I said

"Well last time I checked Mr. Armstrong, I'm not most girls. Anyway you only live life once, and I'm planning on living it the best I can. Plus I'm not the kind of girl who goes to a restaurant and orders nothing but a glass of water, so why should I be the girl who goes to a theme park and goes on no rides." She said with a grin.

"So which of you pussies is coming on this thing with me?" she added.

_____________________________________________

*four hours later*

"So is there anywhere you guys haven't performed, Billie?" Alison said as we both slowly walked along the cement road.

Tre and Mike had wandered off about an hour ago to flirt with these two blonde girls we had met at the burger store, leaving me and Alison to walk about the theme park by ourselves.

"Nope I don't think so. You name it and we've performed at. We have played at shows in the weirdest locations you have ever heard of, trust me" I said with a laugh looking ahead.

"Go wait over there for a minute ok" I said to her, pointing to a spot.

"Why?"

"You'll see." I said with a smirk.

Alison P.O.V

'What the hell is he doing?' I asked myself, as I watched him walk out of sight.

Five minutes later he finally came into view again. "Billie, where did you go?" I said as I crossed my arms.

"Only to win you this!" he said with a grin, pulling out a pair of giant black and white, furry dice.

"What? Billie, you won these for me? Why?" I said with a laugh, taking hold of the dice.

"Well I just had to get you something for taking us here today. Even if Tre and Mike deserted us. Let's just say it's a thank you; from me to you" he said, sounding pleased with himself.

I sighed. "Thanks a lot Billie, but you didn't have to" I said softly.

"Okay thanks a lot guys. I had a really great time today" I said, gripping the jacket Billie had given me tighter around me.

"Yeah we really had a great time. Thanks for taking us, without you we would have probably spent the whole day in the hotel room." Tre said.

"Yeah and with Tre in your room, trust me that's not a good thing" Mike added, looking up at the beautiful night sky.

I giggled. "So I'll see you guys tomorrow?" I questioned, not quite seeing what the guys wanted to do.

"Yeah, Alison you're not getting away from us that easily. We're gonna hang with you for as long as we can. You're great fun." Mike said.

I blushed. "Well goodnight guys" I said with a smile, giving them all a quick hug