Status: Active.

Illegally in Love

I Love Your Daughter...And She Loves Me Back!

Time Lapse-Two Weeks

“Ah, Patrick, I love it when you-”

“Chandler! Oh Chandler!!!!!!!! Wake up you dumb fuck!”

I groaned, “I swear to god, I’m going to kill you one day.” I mumbled into my pillow, savoring it’s softness while I still could. I heard a snort. “You wouldn’t kill me, I’m too damn cute!”

Now it was my turn to snort, earning my blankets to be tugged off me. But, of course, me being me, life wasn’t allowed to work out that easily for me. Somehow, I was tangled in my sheets pretty damn tight, and when my annoying wake up call tried to pull them off me, he ended up pulling me onto the floor, making me land with an ‘oomph’.

I lifted my head from it’s face down position on my fluffy carpet, my hair disheveled and in my face. I growled. “I’m going to kill you Brendon!” I screech, jumping up from my position on the floor and lunge at him, causing him to squeal in fear and bolt out of my room, chanting, “I didn’t mean to! I didn’t mean to!”

He ran down the stair, me hot on his heals. He ran into the kitchen where Peter was feeding Bronx that gross mushy baby food crap. Brendon ran behind Bronx’s highchair and hid, shouting out, “You wouldn’t dare hurt you adorable baby brother,” cue Bronx spitting out his baby food, oh so grossly ,”to get to me no would you?” His voice cracked in fear. Damn, I really do scare him. Which is really entertaining considering I’m only 5’3.

I sighed and walked over to the baby chair, looking down behind it. I smiled down at Brendon, a frighteningly happily smile.” No, I wouldn’t. But I will get you back Brendon. Trust me on that. And it will be when you least expect it.” He whimpered and I smirked victoriously. I leaned away from him and saw that Pete was just finishing feeding Bronx and was wiping his face. Bronx looked up at me and smiled, his cute toothless smile and giggled. I smiled back and slide the tray off his seat, setting it on the counter, and lifting him out of his seat.

I poked his tummy and he giggled like a mad man. “Aren’t you looking handsome this morning!” I looked at his outfit. I laughed at his bib and looked at Peter. “Who the hell bought him that?” I snorted out.

Peter shrugged and pointed at Brendon. He gave me wide, innocent eyes. Figures it was him. I pulled it off and chucked it in the sink, in all its dirty glory.

Ashlee decided to strut in and that very moment, in the most un-mother like outfit I had ever seen. She looked like a street walker, not a new mother. Jesus, do I feel bad for Bronx, or what? How is he gonna survive high school if all his friends want to bang his mom?

Bronx looked up at the door way, her clicking heels grabbing his attention, and screamed like he was being murdered when her saw her, his face turning as red as a tomato. Ashlee wines like a fucking dog and rubs her ears from the noise, while I tried to calm her son. She strutted over to Pete as I go Bronx to stop crying, but even when he stopped he snuggled his face in my shoulder so he couldn’t see her. She gives Peter a big, wet, lip glossy kiss; tongue and all.

Me and Brendon both made gagging sounds, and he acted as if he was puking. I giggled and Ashlee glared at us before she turned her attention back to her husband.
“I’m going shopping, baby, be home tonight.” she said, slipping his wallet out of his back pocket and grabbing his master card. She shoved it back at him and kissed his cheek, walking out of the house.

Without saying good-bye to her own son.

Bronx slowly lifted his head from my shoulder as I started to seethe with anger. As I start a mental rant about how she should have never been allowed to have children, I felt a small, warm, hand caress my cheek. I looked down at the beautiful baby boy in my arms and wondered who could not love their own child? Let alone him?

I brushed his blonde hair out of his face and brushed my thumb over his soft porcelain cheek. He smiled up at me, and I smiled back.

I felt someone’s eyes burning into my back. “He really likes you.” Peter commented softly.

Brendon laughed, “Yeah, he loves you more than his own mother! I mean, the kid cries when she walks into the room!” he doubled over laughing as Peter growled and slapped him on the back of his head and pushed him off the counter he was sitting on.

“Shut the fuck up, stupid.”

I rolled my hazel eyes and started bouncing a bit when Bronx started to fuss. “Kids and animals. They are my forte. They all like me. Your good at guitar, I’m good with them. Even with this little monster.” I smirked as I poked his cute little nose.

“I’m surprised.” Pete started,” you’ve only been here 2 weeks and he acts like you’ve been here his whole life.”

I shrugged and walked/bounced into the playroom that they had set up downstairs for baby Wentz.

I set him in his bouncy thing, that vibrates and makes noises, and handed him his favorite teddy bear that had a black ribbon tied around him neck. He made gurgling noises, which I took as a good thing, and giggled as he played and propelled himself with his legs, and bounced up and down at the same time.

I smiled down at him as I felt hands slowly slide around my slim waist. I giggled a bit and leaned onto the persons chest as they rested their chin on my shoulder. We stood there, watching Bronx beat the crap out of his teddy and him giggling manically the entire time for a bit before either of us spoke.

“Do you ever think about being a mom?” Patrick inquired, his warm breath gently fondling my ear.

I shrugged,” Sometimes. I mean, I’d love to be a mom, b ut I’d only ever want to have kids with you.” I stated, turning around in his arms, my own wrapping around his neck. “And, I don’t know if that will ever happen.”

He frowned, “Why?”

I sighed and rested my head on his chest. “Even if it is when I’m of age, it will ruin you and Peter’s friendship, or worse, your band. I can’t let that happen, Patrick. This is not only your life’s work, but your dream. I don’t want to be the one to ruin that.”

He tilted my head up with his gentle calloused fingers. He opened his mouth to say something, something romantic I’m sure, but Pete called for him from the living room. They had to go record, and I was stuck to baby-sit. He frowned, bu8t kissed me on the lips tenderly. “You won’t ever ruin anything. And baby, you are my dream.”
He kissed me on the forehead and walked out of the room, leaving me with the baby and a fuzzy feeling.

I sat down in front of my baby brother. “Do you think me and Patty would make cute babies?” I asked that babe.

He gurgled and made a spit bubble. I nodded and sat back on my hands. “Yeah, me too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i dont remember when or if i ever said this, but i have nothing against Ashlee. I find that she a Pete go together perfectly and they are happy. I also have nothing against Peter, either. But for the story to flow, they both kinda need to be douche bags.

:/

Oh! and can anyone guess what band/musical/cd all the titles in my story are from?
if you can and your first, you gets a surprise! :3

Anyways, here ya go!

comment&&subscribe.

lovers yous!!

<3Payton