I'd Kill Myself for You

Chapter 1

~Alex's Prov~

I walked though the graveyard looking for my friend Edward. We were supposed to be going hunting together tonight and i haven't see him yet. I walked in between the grave stones and the monuments, I was getting tied so i sat down on one of the stones and stared out at the graves. It was a great night for hunting the moon was out and the there were no clouds to hide the stars.

I finally got bored of waiting for him so i went off on my own. It was around ten O' clock so there where still a good amount of people out on the street.

Off in the distance I saw a girl walk out of a pub. she looked about my age so it made it a little weird. I might have thought see was a heavy drinker by the way see walked into another a few streets down. I followed her from a good distance and trailed her. If she was a drunk this would be an easy kill. but just as i was about to walk into the pub she came out and started back off down the street.

"Looking for someone?" I said in a low quite voice. I guess a scared her because by the way she turned around and looked at me. I could hear her heart beating rapidly in her chest.
her face it was still in shook but quickly regained pose. She was beautiful her dark hair slightly blowing in the soft wind. Her eyes the looked ice blue and her lips were small but full. she was stunning the blue tip on her side bangs.

"I said are you looking for someone"

"no I'm just out for a drink what's it to you?"

"You looked like you where by the way you went in and out of those pubs" I said"and you look a little young to be drinking"

"So maybe I have problems and drinking is my way of taking care of it"

'
"there's an easier way" i heard from behind me. I turned around to see Jagger a old friend of mine. he had been turned into one of the vampires that kills for the fun not just the need. His eyes were green and bright. His hair was white with black ends it was now down to his shoulders.

"What are you doing here?'

"I'm doing what you could never do" and with that he lunged for the girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment!!