I'd Kill Myself for You

Chapter 2

vines climbing up the side of the Victorian house. I jumped down from the tree and landed gracefully on the ground. I walked around the side of the house. The light of the room above me turned on. I jumped into a nearby bush and looked up. The light was coming from one of the rooms directly above me.

I stepped out of the bush and stood next to the box of light on the ground. I jumped up into the nearby tree. I saw her; she was in her room from the looks of it. By the looks of her arm it had stopped bleeding. She went into the room off the side. After a few minutes she came back in her pajamas and the blood was gone from her arm. There was a long gash. It didn’t look deep but the blood was still prickling from the wound. She sat down on her bed. The bed was a four post red stained oak with intricate detail on the bed that went all throughout the room. The room had a dark Gothic look to it. She turned the light off and went to sleep.

I watched her sleep, she seem so peaceful throughout the night. Then she started to toss and turn wildly in her sleep. It was about 1:00 in the morning now. She started screaming in her sleep. I opened the window and climbed in. I moved quietly towards the bed “No…No” she screamed again. Her face was full of fear; I reached out and brushed my fingers against her farm. It seemed as if she calmed down a bit when I touched her. So I reached up and brushed my fingers along her cheek her expression relaxed and turned peaceful.

Then her eyes shot open she stared at me. “Go back to sleep” I said softly. She didn’t close her eyes and try to sleep; she just kept looking up at me. “Why?” she said she didn’t even sound tired. “You need to”
“But why are you here?”

“I’m not your dreaming.”

“Really?”

“I’m just a part of your dream.”

She reached up and touched my face. “You feel so real though” “go back to sleep” I said taking her hand and kissed it before placing it back on down on the bed from where she had raised it. At first she looked a bit confused then she smiled and said “Okay see you tomorrow” and with that she fell back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment!!
thanks to those that read it