I'd Kill Myself for You

Chapter 12

Kylie’s POV

He pulled back suddenly, throwing me off balance and causing me to fall over. Thank god he caught me; I really didn’t need another injury. When I followed his gaze I saw his mother standing there smiling. “Sorry” I said stepping back but he only followed my movement and kept me up against him. “It’s okay dear.” She said still smiling, and then her face became serious. “Alexander may I have a word with you out in the hall.” He looked down at me than kissed my forehead before leaving the room.

~Alexander’s POV~

I kissed her forehead before leaving the room.
“Yes”
“When are you planning on telling her, how much does she already know?”
“Well I do know she heard what Jagger had said to me about the attraction, but I think she knows what she is.”
“Do you want me to be there when you tell her or do you wish to do this alone?”
“I’m not sure; I don’t know how she will handle it.”
“You weren’t supposed to find her you should have stayed home and then none of this would have been brought upon you or our family.”
“You saying this is my entire fault! Even if I hadn’t read that stupid prophecy I still would have left and it’s not like you could have kept me up in y room for all eternity she would have children and that gene would be passed to them. And someone would figure that out don’t you think? And she would have been lost to us. So, me finding her was a good thing.”
“A good thing how is this is a good thing what if she doesn’t want it what do we do than, huh than I have to deal with having a human in the house oh! What would the neighbors think and everyone else. My father especially he will though a fit.”
“That’s all you ever think about! Others! You don’t care about anybody but yourself” than in a low whisper but loud enough that I knew she would hear. “This is exactly why dad left us.”
“What did you say?!”
“You heard me! You know exactly what I said all because of yourself-centeredness

I walked back into the sitting room. She went to stand but I motioned for her to sit back down. “Your mother doesn’t like me much, does she?” she asked. “I never said that and no she likes you, she just thinks that I brought you here at the wrong time.”
“oh.”
“hey come with me I need to tell you something.” I said gently pulling her up. I knew that I was going to have to tell her.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it as taken me so long to update i haven't had much time with track and all
and i have spring break next week so i should be able to get some more stuff up
and im also sorry its so sort i really just wanted to give u something to read so ou don't get bored with the story
i love you all
Kyle~ <3