I'd Kill Myself for You

Chapter 4

I turned to face the voice that just addressed me. Before me stood a tall boy; with few other people behind him. The boy had dark hair hanging in front of his face but I could still see him grinning underneath it. “What do you want” I say trying to get them to go away. “What I want is you.” He said looking up. I could feel my face turn pale. He reached out and grabbed my am “get off.’ I yelled pulling my arm back; but his grip was still strong enough to keep where I was. I could hear the people behind him laughing. He let go and I went flying in to the headstone behind me. Everything started to become blurry. The last thing I saw was a boy leaning down towards me.

I woke up feeling cold and wet my clothes are drenched. I had this huge headache, probably from hitting my head. I looked at my surroundings I was still in the graveyard but not the same place I had fallen last night. Someone had moved me and I had no clue what they had done to me after I fell. “I see you have woken up?” I turned my head to the sound of the voice. It was the boy that was standing across the street yesterday. I didn’t say anything I was too scared to say or do anything. “I’m not going to hurt you I had saved you last night.” He said while looking at me. I turned away “saved me from what?” “From the people that attacked you last night” he stood up and walked towards me. “What are you doing?” I said starting to get even more scared then I already was.

“Replacing the bloody towel behind your head with a clean one.” He said pulling a towel out from behind my head and placing a new one in its place. “Who are you?” I said with my eyes closed. “Alexander” he said putting the bloody towel in a fire that was starting to die. “Why are you here?” I asked watching the towel burn and turn to ash. “I don’t know I’ve been wandering for the past few years and this was just a place to stay.”

~Alexander’s POV~

“I don’t know I’ve been wandering for the past couple years and this was just a place to stay.” I told her. She still seemed a bit dazed which is probably because of the loss of blood. I’m just glad I got to the graveyard when I did; and that I had just finished feeding. The gang of boys where kicking her head and what was the worst was she couldn’t defend herself. “But why the cemetery? It’s so lonely here” she asked looking around. “I’m not alone I have some friends around the town in other graveyards.” I said knowing that if I told her that they happened to be living in the mausoleum behind her I figured that she would freak out. “where am I?” she said sitting up. “in the far left corner of the yard and farthest away from the people that attacked you.” I said pointing in the direction of where the gate was. “Who are you?”
“My name is Alexander, and yours is?” I asked her. I’ve saved her twice so far and I think I should at least know her name. “My name is…….” She started.

I never heard the last part because she just vanished in thin air right in front of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment!!
i love you all for reading