Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

The Mystery Man

I looked at myself in the mirror. I still hadn't told my family about what happened at the lake. I was scared. I heard someone knock on my door.

"Hold on!" I shouted, sighing. I walked over to my door, and opened it. My father walked into my room.

"Alyssa, how would you feel about a new family member?" He asked. It was completely random.

"Mom's pregnant?" I asked, my hair flying in my face. I swept it back.

"No, she's not. It's just that we need the money right now, so we're thinking of renting out a room." He said. I raised my eyebrow.

"To a family member?" I asked. He laughed, shaking his head.

"No, but we are going to treat him like a family member, got it?" He asked. I slowly nodded.

"So when's he moving in?" I asked. My father looked at my door, then back to me.

"He should he here in 10 minutes." He said. I nodded again, slipping my black flip flops on.

"Okay, in the mean time, I'm going over to Joe's." I said. He nodded, and left my room. I blew some hair out of my face, and walked into the hall. I jogged down the stairs, and swung the door open.

"Aly!" Joe shouted from across the street. My eyes lit up.

"Hey!" I shouted back, walking across the street. He pulled me into a hug, and kissed my forehead.

"I can't stay long though, I have to help my new housemate unpack." I groaned. Joe looked down at me.

"House mate?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yup. My dad decided to rent a room out to someone." I said. He nodded.

"Okay, that's fine. Mom wanted me to go with her to visit Kevin and our aunt." He said. I nodded, kissing his cheek.

"So I'll see you tomorrow then?" I asked. He nodded.

"Okay, have fun." He smirked, kissing me full on the lips. I blushed.

"You too." I whispered, pushing my forehead to his.

"Alyssa! He's here!" My dad shouted. I pulled away from Joe.

"Bye." I said to him. He waved, and walked over to his jeep. He got in the drivers seat, and waved to me again. I smiled, and ran across the street.

I watched Denise enter the jeep, then the lights turn on. It pulled out, and drove off. I sighed, and walked into the house.

"Alyssa, I'd like you to meet Gavin." My dad said, pointing to the exact same boy that had tried to drown me. My face fell into a glare.

"We meet again." Gavin smirked. I walked up to him, slapping his face.

"Alyssa!" My mom shouted. I turned to her.

"He started it!" I said, turning around quickly. I covered my face with my hand.

"Started what?" Arianna said. I turned around again.

"When I was at the lake with Claire, Katie, and Joe, Claire lost her top. I went under the
water to look for it, and Gavin grabbed my arm. He kept me underwater, and wouldn't let me
back up!" I said. My mom laughed.

"If he had sweetie, you would've told us." She said. I shut my eyes.

"Fine, don't believe me!" I said, storming up to my room. I slammed my door shut as hard as
I could, and turned my stereo on. I pressed my lips together. Wait... Joe, Kevin, and Denise
were gone. Nick, Frankie, and Paul were still at their house... Right? I bit my lower lip, and
walked over to my door. I took a breath and opened it.

"I'm going out!" I shouted, walking down the stairs. My mother grabbed my arm.

"No your not. Gavin said he wanted to spend a little time with you, so you're going to!" She
shouted in a hushed tone. I frowned, looking from my mom to Gavin. He winked. I shut my
eyes.

"Fine!" I shouted. I had to admit, Gavin was kinda cute, but the whole trying to drown me part
was a major turn off, and besides, I was in love with Joe.

"Show him around town." My father said. I groaned.

"Alyssa!" My mother warned. I sighed.

"Sorry." I muttered, grabbing my jacket. Gavin smirked, and ran over to me. He opened the
door for me, so I walked out. He followed me.

"Just so you know, I still hate you." I said, turning to him. He walked a little closer to me,
pushing his body against me. I pushed him away.

"I already have a boyfriend." I said in an icy tone. He frowned.

"Too bad. You could've taken a ride with me." He smirked. I slapped him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, ew!
This story takes place two days after, when they're all home. Just to let you know. ;)

-Echo [Ash]