Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Meeting Without Knowing

I looked around. We had front row tickets.

"I can't believe we're going to be this close to the Jonas Brothers!" I shouted, standing up in
front of my friends. Katie grinned.

"Switch me seats though! I wanna be closer to Nick!" Claire pleaded. I nodded.

"Then I'll be closer to Joe." I laughed. Katie frowned.

"You're two years younger then he is!" She said. I looked at her.

"So what, your three years younger than Kevin." I smiled. She blushed, shutting her mouth.
She had a huge crush on him. The lights started growing dim.

"And now, put your hands together for the JONAS BROTHERS!" The announcer shouted.

Everyone started screaming. I watched the three boys run onto the stage.

"Hey everyone! How are you tonight?" Joe asked. I bit my bottom lip.

"Psst, Aly. Weren't you supposed to meet that friend of yours here?" Claire whispered. I
shrugged.

"He said he would be busy, then told me he might be coming to the concert, so I have no
idea." I whispered back.

"Wait, so he lives in town?" She asked. I shrugged again.

"I guess so." I whispered back. I felt Katie poke me.

"Alyssa! Look up!" She giggled. I turned away from Claire, and looked up. In front of me was

a gorgeous boy with chocolate brown eyes, with the name of Joseph Jonas.

"Whatcha talking about?" He asked, giving me puppy eyes. I opened my mouth.

"A friend." I managed to spit out. He smirked.

"Interesting. I like your shirt." He said. I looked down at my pink and green neon shirt. I
looked at him. I knew some girls were glaring.

"Thanks. I like your music." I said, blushing. He laughed.

"Thank you." He said, standing up straight.

"Joe! Come on!" Nick shouted. He spun around.

"Talk to you later." Joe said, jumping back onto the stage. The band started up, and they
started with it.

"OhMyGoodness! Joe Jonas just talked to me!" I giggled. Katie laughed.

--

guitardanger: how was the concert?
randomxlove: perfect! Joe Jonas came off the stage, and talked to me!
guitardanger: wow. were you happy?
randomxlove: ecstatic!
guitardanger: by the way, i've been dying to ask you this for a while... can we please meet?
randomxlove: really? well umm... sure. i guess so.
guitardanger: perfect! how about we meet in... the park shaped like a triangle?
randomxlove: the triangle park? sure. wait, how do you know where that is?
guitardanger: i'm in the same town as you
randomxlove: but how do you know where i live?
guitardanger: jonas brothers concert. they only perform in one town a night.
randomxlove: oh, right. but how will i know who you are?
guitardanger: i'll wear... an orange shirt, and black jeans.
randomxlove: halloween-e. lol okay, i'll wear... light pink shirt, and blue skinny jeans. =3
guitardanger: okay. i'll see you tomorrow at... what time?
randomxlove: how about 11am? that way if we like each other, we can spend the day together.
guitardanger: ooh, your asking me on a date?
randomxlove: i guess so. i gotta go though, see you there. =3
guitardanger: okay, good night.
randomxlove: wait, what if another girls wearing the same outfit as me?
guitardanger: i know what you look like, it'll be fine. =3
randomxlove: wait? how do you know?
guitardanger: uhh... visual image. =D
randomxlove: ohhkay... see you tomorrow. =] bye
guitardanger: bye. =3
randomxlove has signed off.

I shut my laptop down, sitting awkwardly on my bed.

"How does he know what I look like?" I asked myself, shaking my head. It was 12:25am in
the morning. I put my laptop down, and snuggled down under the blankets.

---

"Alyssa, wake up!" Arianna shouted. I groaned, opening my eyes. It was 10:24am. I instantly
sat up.

"Time for breakfast!" She shouted. I ran over to my dresser.

"No time, I'll eat something later!" I shouted back, grabbing my pink shirt, and blue skinny
jeans, and ran into my bathroom. I jumped into the shower, trying my best to hurry up.

"What're you doing?" My mom asked, knocking on the bathroom door. I jumped out of the
shower, and grabbed a towel.

"I promised a friend I'd meet him today at 11 in the morning." I said through the door. I dried my hair off with the towel, then got dressed.I walked out. Okay, it was 15 minutes until I had to meet him. I slipped my shoes on.

"Got my phone if you need me! Don't need me!" I shouted. I ran out the door, then paused.
What if he was a weirdo that wanted to do something bad to me? I pressed my lips
together. He didn't seem like that bad of a guy. I nodded my head, and started walking down
the street. The park wasn't far from my house, but was still a good few minutes away.

"Maybe I should've brought Claire or Katie." I muttered to myself, sitting of the bench. I was

there a good 2 minutes early, but I didn't care.

"At last, I finally get to meet you." I heard a boy say. I grinned, spinning around. My eyes
widened.

"Hey again. I hate to be rude, but I'm waiting for a friend." I said. Joe smirked.

"So am I. I'm meeting a girl with brown hair, a pink shirt, and blue jeans. And I think I found
her." He smiled. My eyes widened even more, if that was possible.

"Wait, you're guitardanger?" I asked, stepping back a bit. He smiled, nodding.

"And you're randomxlove." He said. I nodded. My best friend for the last few months had
been Joe Jonas, the whole time?

"By the way, good morning." He smiled. I could feel my stomach do a flip.

"Morning. Oh right, by the way, my names Alyssa." I said. He smirked.

"You know something Aly, you're cuter in person." He said. I blushed.

"So are you." I replied. He grinned.

"What time did you wake up at?" He asked, taking my hand, and pulling me. I followed him
to... I have no idea where.

"Just 30 minutes ago about." I said. He turned around to face me.

"Then it's my duty to take you to breakfast. Come on, we'll use my jeep." He said. I grinned.

"Joe Jonas drives a jeep?" I giggled. He laughed.

"I rented it, thank you very much!" He said, opening the door for me. I smiled, getting in. He
closed it, and got in on the other side.

"Thank you." I smiled. He returned my smile, and started the jeep up.

"So how long are you on tour for?" I asked, looking at him.

"This was actually the last show, so now it's our break." He said, turning the corner. I
nodded.

Joe freaking Jonas has been my buddy all along!

---

We exited the restaurant.

"Thanks for brunch." I grinned. He turned to me.

"No problem. So, what are you doing tomorrow?" Joe asked. I made a face.

"I have school tomorrow." I frowned. He nodded.

"Where do you go to school at?" He asked. I looked at him, then down the street.

"That school at the end of the street." I said, pointing. He nodded again.

"Fun fun." He said.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, do you like it so far? I'm not even going to bother editing anything, unless there's a spelling mistake though.

-Echo [Ash]