Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Marriage?

I slowly opened my eyes. Joe had his arms wrapped around me, so I smiled. I leaned closer, and kissed his neck twice. He opened his eyes.

"Aly, are you trying to seduce me?" He asked. I giggled.

"You wish." I said. I felt his arms pull me closer to him.

"Maybe after we get married." He said. I paused. He already wanted to marry me? I felt him kiss my forehead.

"Have you noticed how your parents are acting?" He asked, changing the subject. I pulled the blankets up a little more.

"Yeah, kinda weird." I murmered. He nodded.

"Anyways, do you want to get up yet?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I'm too cozy here." I giggled. He chuckled, opening his eyes a little more.

"Mm, yeah. They'll call us when we have to get up anyways." He said. I looked at his watch.

"Yeah. It's only 11:25am." I said. He looked at me.

"Almost time for lunch." He groaned. I laughed.

"Okay, maybe we should get up." I said. He sighed, then nodded.

"Okay." He agreed. I tossed the blankets off myself, and stood up. I slipped my runner back onto my feet. Joe mimiced my actions, then opened the tent up.

"Morning sleepyheads!" My mom said. Everyone was already up. I yawned.

"Morning." I smiled.I felt my hair fall in my face.

"Sleep good?" My dad asked. I nodded.

"I'm hungry." Joe whined. I giggled, then sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Can I eat you?" He asked. I looked at him.

"Maybe tomorrow." I sighed.

"So Joe, are you coming fishing with us?" His dad asked. Joe looked up.

"Okay." He said, grinning.

"Then get ready, we're leaving soon." Kevin said, standing up. I got off Joe, and he walked towards the tent. I looked at the ground.

"Something wrong?" Nick whispered to me. I looked at upat him, then shook my head.

"Just tired." I said. He nodded, then followed his dad into the trailer. So the guys were all going fishing, and the girls were all staying back and doing nothing. Fun.

---

I sat at the table, resting my head on my arms.

"Something wrong?" Denise asked. I looked at her.

"This morning when I got up... I kissed Joe, and he asked if I was trying to seduce him, so I told him 'You wish'. Then he said 'Maybe after we're married.'" I said. Everyone looked at me. It grew silent.

"Was he proposing?" My mom asked. I shook my head.

"He know's I'm to young for that." I smiled.

"So what was wrong with that?" Arianna asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know. It was just... Weird." I said. I loved him and all, and I'm sure I wanted to get married to him, but... He just seemed so sure is the thing.

"Well, I'm not surprised. There's hardly ever a moment Joe isn't talking about you." Denise smiled. I sighed, and nodded.

"What's with the sigh?" My mom asked. I shrugged.

"Well... I love him so much, and I do want to marry him when I'm older... But he just seemed so positive of us getting married." I said. I looked out the window.

"By the way, don't tell any of the guys about this." I laughed. They all nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mm... So this chapter was a little... More of a filler I guess.
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]