Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Water Races

I walked out of the bathroom, grabbing a towel on my way out. Arianna sat beside Frankie and Nick. Everyone was waiting for me to get ready. I smiled, setting my bag to the ground.

"Okay, I'm ready." I said. I watched Arianna jump up.

"Not quite." She muttered, quickly grabbing my bathing suits straps. I tried to look behind me. I saw they had come undone, and if Arianna hadn't grabbed it, I'd be topless at the moment. I felt my face go red.

"Thank you!" I announced. She tied it back up, and walked out of the trailer. I bit my bottom lip, and turned to Joe.

"Let's go." I said, wanting to change the subject quickly. He smirked, and nodded. I wrapped my towel around my waist, and slipped my black flip flops on.

"Are we going swiming at the camp site pool, or river?" Joe asked. I looked ahead at Frankie.

"Probably the pool. Don't wanna lose your brothers in the rapids." I said. He laughed, and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled.

---

"No! Put me down!" I squealed, waving my feet and hands around. Joe smirked, and tossed me in the pool. I laughed as I emerged to the top.

"Not what I meant!" I shouted, diving back under the water. I swam to the bottom, then back to the top.

"Dunkie!" Frankie laughed, shoving me back under the water. I laughed, and stood up. His arms fell around my neck.

"She's too tall!" He wailed. I laughed again, and felt him release me.

"Not for me!" Joe announced, jumping at me. I felt my body submerge into the water. I held my breath, and opened my eyes a little. I grabbed onto Joe's shoulder and felt him swim to the top. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He tried to spin around to look at me, but since I was on his back, he just spun in circles. I giggled.

"Getting dizzy?" Nick asked. Joe stopped and looked at his brothers.

"No! But why are there four of you?" Joe asked. I laughed, and kissed his cheek.

"One Nick's enough." Kevin sighed. I looked at him, then back to everyone else. I released Joe's neck, and went back under. I opened my eyes a little bit and grabbed a purple watergun and slowly swam to the surface. I made sure it was full, then swam over behind Joe.

"Hey, where'd Aly go?" He asked. I smirked, then sprayed him. The tiny stream hit his neck, making him squeal. He spun around, jumping under the water. I felt him grab my legs, then stand up. I flipped over, the water gun flying from my hands.

"Joe!" I whined. He smirked. I swam beside him, folding my arms over my chest. My hands looked all wrinkly.

"Did they say when they wanted us out?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"Faster! Faster!" Frankie shouted, clinging to Arianna's neck. She was pulling him around the water. I grinned, going back behide Joe and clinging to his neck.

"Let's race!" I said. He groaned, then laughed. Kevin looked at Nick.

"I'm not giving you a ride." He said. Nick burst into laughter.

---

I wrapped the towel around my body, and slipped my shoes on my feet.

"I'm freezing." I muttered. Joe looked down at me, and put his arm around my neck.

"Poor Aly. Don't worry, we'll be around a camp fire soon." He said. I nodded, and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Mm, thats good." I said. After about two minutes, we arrived back at the camp site. Just like Joe said, there was a fire going.

"Kids, go change. You're going to get sick." My mom ordered. I nodded, and grabbed my other bag. I closed myself into the trailers bathroom, and pulled out some warm pajama pants, and a black tank top. I brushed my hair out, and walked back out. Joe rushed past me, so he could change. I set my bag down, and zipped it up. I slipped my runners on, and carried all my bags into the blue tent. I walked back out, being attacked my Kevin, Nick, and Arianna. They sprayed me with silly string. Where they got it, I had no idea.

"No!" I laughed, covering my face. I felt it hit my arms. Joe ran out.

"Save me!" I pleaded. He grabbed two of the cans. I sighed, and smiled. He started spraying me, making me squeal.

"No! You're supposed to protect me, not attack!" I whined, running behind Nick. I ducked behind him. Sadly, he had the last can of silly string, and spun around to spray me.

"Boys! Enough!" Denise said. They both dropped the cans.

"Sorry mom." They replied. I smirked.

"So where's everyone sleeping tonight?" My mom asked. I sat in the red fold out chair next to her. Joe picked me up, and sat down where I was. He grinned, and pulled me onto his lap.

"Tent." I said. My mom sighed.

"I mean, are you sharing, or no?" She asked. I paused.

"Yeah, I'll share with Joe." I said, leaning into him.

"What if I don't wanna share with you? You have girl cooties!" He announced. I slapped his arm lightly.

"I'm kidding!" He said, kissing my lips. I smiled.

"Mmm, what time is it?" Nick asked. I smirked.

"Summer time! It's our vacation!" I sang. Joe covered my mouth with his hand.

"11:24pm." He said, looking at his watch. I pulled his hand away.

"Okay, I'm tired. I'm going to go to bed." I said, standing up. Joe looked at me.

"Your sleeping in the tent. Why are you going to the trailer?" He asked. I smirked, and walked inside. I came back out, holding my teddy bear.

"Aw, your afraid?" He kidded. I laughed.

"Of you." I kidded back. He pretended to be hurt.

"Ouch!" He said, jumping up from the chair.

"Okay, goodnight!" My mom waved to us. I waved, and opened the tent up. I was so happy that it was all set up already. I lay down on one side. Joe closed the tent up, and laid beside me.

"And don't do anything! We can hear you!" Nick shouted. I giggled, and pulled the blankets over us.

"Cold?" Joe asked. I shrugged.

"A little." I replied. He wrapped his arms around my torso, and pulled me closer to him. I smiled.

"Goodnight Joe." I smirked.

"Goodnight Aly." He said, kissing my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, awwwwwwwwwww!
My sister wanted me to add something about Aly pulling Joe's swim trunks down and saying something about her first Ken Doll experience all over again. I slapped her for that.
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]