Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Drunken Joseph

I grabbed my phone, and looked at the caller I.D.

Alyssa: Morning Joe.
Joe: Morning Aly!
Alyssa: You're calling rather early.
Joe: I know, buta friend invited me to a party, and I wanted you to come.
Alyssa: Well... Okay, what time?
Joe: The party starts at 6:35pm.
Alyssa: Okay. I'm going to come over before that though.
Joe: Okay, I'll see you soon then?
Alyssa: Yup. Love you.
Joe: Love you too.

I smiled, and closed my phone. I stood up, and looked at my unmade bed. I shrugged, and walked into the bathroom to shower. I turned the water on, and grabbed two towels, a pair of torn faded jeans, a white long sleeved shirt, and a lime green high rise shirt. I set them on the toilet seat, and jumped into the shower. I lathered my hair in shampoo, then rinsed it out. Then I lathered my body in soap, and washed it off. I shut the water off, and quickly got out. I wrapped the towel around my head, and the other around my body.

"I wonder what kind of party it is..." I muttered to myself. I dried off, and dressed myself. The lime shirt rose up just above my ribcage. It's a good thing I had the white shirt on underneath.

"I'm going to Joe's!" I shouted down the stairs, and slipped my sneakers on. I looked at myself in the mirror. I could've looked nicer, but I was to lazy right now.

"Then I'm going to a party." I said, running out the door. I crossed the street, and knocked on the door. It swung open, revealing a very happy Joe.

"Aly!" He grinned, pulling me inside. He kissed me full on the lips, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Morning." I said. He pulled me onto the couch beside him, and Nick.

"Morning Aly." Nick said. I grinned.

"Morning." I replied. I rested my head on Joe's shoulder.

---

"Party time!" Joe shouted. I laughed.

"Okay, let's go." I said. He grabbed my hand, and pulled me outside. I followed him into his jeep.

"Anyone I know going to be there?" I asked. He paused, then shrugged.

"I'll be there." He offered me a smirk. I smiled, and kissed his cheek. He pulled out of the driveway, and started driving down the street.

"Okay, that's all I'll need." I said, and then sighed. Between us... Our relationship seemed a little flat compared to what it used to be. Or was it just me?

"We're here." Joe said, parking the jeep. I unbuckled my seatbelt, and stepped out. You could hear loud music, a few things smashing, and you could see people bumping into other people.

"Okay." I said. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Joe, before we go in, promise you won't abandon me." I whined. He smiled, and nodded.

"I won't. I promise." He said, kissing me. We walked into the house. I looked around, making sure I watched me step.

"Aly! Over here!" I heard someone shout. I saw Katie waving at me. I waved back.

"Joe!" Someone else shouted. He darted his head to see some guys waving at him.

"Okay, it's fine. You can leave me for a while, I'll talk with Katie." I said. He smiled, and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you." He said, then ran over to his friends. I watched him leave, then ran over to Katie.

"I didn't know you'd be here!" She shouted over the music.

"Joe invited me." I said. She nodded.

"I just came because I was bored." She laughed. I giggled.

"It stinks in here, let's go outside." She said. I nodded, and followed her outside into the front.

"So how was the camping trip?" She asked. I shrugged.

"It was great, but now that we're back... I don't know. I feel Joe doesn't feel the same about me anymore. Maybe it's just me though." I said, resting my arms on my knees.

"It's just you. I can tell he still loves you, deeply." She said. I smiled, and nodded.

"I'm glad." I sighed. She wrapped her arm around me.

"So how about telling Kevin how awesome I am?" She asked. I burst out laughing.

"I can so see it. 'Hey Kevin. My friend Katie's awesome!'" I laughed. She sighed.

"Okay, maybe inviting me over and then have them come over?" She begged. I sighed, then nodded.

"After school on Monday, come over, and bring Claire. I'm sure she'll wanna see Nick." I said. She nodded.

SMASH!

Katie and I both looked at the window, seeing someone against it, laughing.

"Way to go Joe!" Someone shouted. I looked at Katie, and she looked at me. We both stood up, as if on cue, and darted inside.

"Joe!" I shouted, running over to him. He gave me a goofy grin.

"Hey babe!" He slurred. I held him steady, and looked at him.

"You're drunk." I said. He shook his head.

"No I'm not! Just drunk!" He exclaimed, staggering. I held onto him, pulling him through the crowd.

"Wanna... Wanna go upstairs and do something private?" He asked. I slapped his cheek.

"Ouchy Aly! What was that for?" He slurred again.

"Joe!" I just shouted.

"Katie! I'm bring him home! I'll see you in school!" I shouted to Katie. She nodded.

"I don't wanna go home!" He whined. I groaned.

"Okay, then let's go someone, nice and private." I said. He grinned.

"Now your talking!" He said. He got in the backseat of the car, thinking we were going to do 'stuff'. I got in the drivers seat, and grabbed his keys.

"Where're we goin'? He slurred again, trying to sit up straight. I turned the corner, and stopped at the stop sign. I could see the lights at my house were off. I remembered that my family was visiting my aunt today.

"My house." I said, pulling into the driveway. I opened my door, closed it, and helped Joe out.

"Perfect!" He said. I locked the jeep up, and walked him inside. He collapsed on the couch.

"Joe, what did you do?"I asked, looking into his eyes. I lower myself enough to make his eyes meet mine.

"Nothing baby!" He said. I sighed, and sat at the edge of the couch. I stroked his forehead, and kissed his cheek lightly.

"Just go to sleep for now." I said, looking back down at him. He was already asleep.

---

"Aly? Why am I at your house, and why does my head hurt?" Joe asked, sitting up a little. I opened my eyes, and looked at him.

"Joe, you got drunk." I muttered. He frowned.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." He said. I looked down at the floor.

"Then why did you even take a drink of that beer?" I asked, spinning around. He shrugged.

"My friends kept offering me some. To shut them up, I had some. But I know it was wrong, and I'm sorry!" He said, standing up. He rested his hands on my shoulders, then let them slide down to meet my hands.

"I promise, it won't happen again." He said, pulling me into him. I could smell the beer on his clothes too.

"It better not." I mumbled.I was tired, and annoyed.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" He asked. I pulled away.

"No, it's not the beer talking, and I don't mean like that." He said, offering a smile. I sighed, and returned it.

"Okay, come on." I said, leading him upstairs. He jumped onto my bed, and moved over to make room for me. I smiled, and laid next to him.

"I really am sorry." He said. I nodded, laying my head on his chest. Icould hear his heart beat.

"I know you are." I said, pulling the blankets over both of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so in this chapter, they're home from camping. And no, nothing happened.
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]