Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Better than anything on TV

I sighed, and rolled onto my back. I kept my eyes closed. I was still really tired. Joe and I got to my house pretty late, and even then, I didn't sleep until I hit my bed. I felt something heavy rest on my body. I knew it was Joe. He pushed his lips onto mine, and repeated this action quite a few times. I opened my eyes. I have to admit, the position we were in seemed pretty bad. His legs on either side on me, and his arms rested beside my chest.

"Feel any better?" I asked him, sitting up a little. He pushed me back down, and kissed me again.

"A little." He smirked. I sighed.

"You better not be drunk still." I said. He shook his head, then moaned.

"Just a major hangover. Please, don't tell anyone." He begged. I sighed, and nodded.

"But let me up. I promised my mom I'd help clean the house today." I said, sitting up again. He kissed my neck, then rolled off me.

"Do you need help?" He asked. I shrugged.

"If you want to, but in the meantime, I need to get dressed." I said, standing up. I watched him throw his head into the pillows, and moan again. I smirked, and shook my head. I grabbed a pair of jeans, and a blue tshirt, and walked into the bathroom. I locked the door, and turned the shower on.

"When are your parents coming home?" Joe moaned louder. I poked my head out of the bathroom.

"Tomorrow, why?" I asked. He shrugged. I closed the door again, and hoped into the shower. I quickly washed my hair, body, and face, then rinsed off. I shut it off, and grabbed the towel from the seat, and wrapped it around myself.

"Aly! Can I use your phone please?" Joe asked. I nodded, then realized he couldn't see me.

"It's on my dresser." I said, drying my hair with a towel. I heard him walk, and pick it up. I pulled my pants on, and my shirt over my head. The shirt slanted to the side, showing off my pink bra strap. I groaned, and tried pulling it back up. It fell back down, so I ignored it. I brushed my teeth, then brushed my hair out.

"Were they mad?" I asked, opening the door. Joe shook his head, and looked at me.

"I'm really sorry about last night." He said, wrapping his arms around me. I smiled.

"It's fine... But go take a shower. You reek." I exclaimed. He nodded, then paused.

"What am I going to wear?" He asked. I paused, then sighed.

"I'll get some of clothes from the basement, I'm sure they'll fit you." I said. I jogged down the stairs, and down another flight of stairs into the basement. I opened the closet, and pulled out a pair of black jeans, and a white tshirt. I jogged back upstairs, and into my room.

"Here you go." I said. He grinned, and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you." He moaned, walking into the bathroom and closing the door.

---

"Yeah, just come over. I asked Kevin and Nick to stop over anyways, and they agreed... Yeah, they'll be here right away. And don't forget to pick up Claire!" I said into the phone. I picked up an elastic with my free hand, and looked in the mirror.

"Okay! See you soon!" Katie said into the phone, and hung up. I mimiced her actions, and set the phone down. I pulled my hair back, and tied it up. Joe walked out of the bathroom, fully dressed.

"Who's coming over?" He asked, wrapping his arms around my waist, and resting his head on my shoulder.

"Katie, Claire, and your brothers." I said. He moaned again.

"As long as they don't find out what happened, it's fine." He said. I spun around quickly to face him.

"Katie already knows." I said. He started walking forwards, making me walk backwards.

"You told her?" He asked, frowning. I shook my head.

"She was at the party." I said. He slowly nodded.

"Let's go downstairs." I muttered, pulling him after me. I heard him sigh.

"Sit on the couch, and I'll get the door." I said. He nodded, and walked over to the couch, falling face first into it. I opened the door.

"Hey guys. Come in." I said, getting out of the way. Katie looked at me.

"Hey, if you're busy, we can come back later." She said. I shook my head.

"No, it's fine. Come in." I said, closing the door after them. Nick looked down at Joe.

"What happened?" He asked. Claire made a face.

"We stayed up late last night watching a movie after we got home." I said, winking at Katie. She slowly nodded.

"Anyways, sit down." I said, walking into the kitchen. I opened the hall closet, pulling the vacuum, the broom, dust pan, duster, and a bucket with a rag in it. I closed it again, and decided to start with the broom.

"Aly, what're you doing?" Claire asked. I looked at her.

"I promised my mom I'd clean the house a little today." I said, blowing hair out of my face.

"You sure you want us over now?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yeah." I simply said.

---

"Is cleaning really that intresting?" I asked, resting against the vaccum. Everyone, except Joe, was watching me clean the house.

"Better then anything on TV." Kevin said. I laughed a little.

"Wanna help?" I asked. They all turned their attention back to the television. Nick was sitting on the floor, Claire was on the arm on the couch, Katie was on the floor, spread out, Kevin was in the recliner, and Joe was face down in the couch.

"Feet up." I muttered to Kevin. He lifted his feet off the coffee table as I wiped it down quickly.

"Thank you." I said, throwing my hair back.

"Aly, my head still hurts." Joe groaned. Nick looked up at him.

"Why would your head hurt?" He asked. I yawned.

"Because the movie was really loud." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pfft, whatever. xD
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]