Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

911

I looked up at Joe a little, and then set my head back on his chest. I could hear his breathing, and his heartbeat. I grabbed the remote from his hand, and turned it off. Obviously, he didn't care, mainly because he was sleeping. I tried sleeping too, but I couldn't. I tried to focus on his breathing, hoping it would help me. And it would've if he hadn't stopped breathing... Wait, he wasn't breathing? Crap!

"Joe? Joe!" I shouted, quickly jumping up. I started panicing, because even if I called 911, it's over an hours drives. I pushed my lips onto his, trying to give him mouth to mouth. That is, until he started laughing. I pulled myself away from him.

"Joe! Your freaking scared me!" I shouted at him. He sat up a little, pulling me down to sit beside him.

"Sorry." He shrugged, kissing me. I frowned.

"No, you don't get it. You seriously scared me!" I said, lightly slapping his arm. He pulled me
closer to him.

"I'm really sorry." He said, kissing my neck. I groaned.

"Fine, but just don't do that again." I muttered.

---

"So how're we supposed to get home tomorrow?" I asked. He shrugged, obviously not caring.

"We'll think of something." He said. I nodded, and popped some dry cereal into my mouth.

"Why're you eatting dry cereal?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know. This way it won't get soggy." I replied, throwing a corn pop at him. I watched as it missed, hit the wall, and broke.

"Good aim!" He kidded, walking over to me. From behind, he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"So what do you wanna do before we leave?" I asked. He stopped to think.

"Do you want to..." He stopped. We couldn't think of anything. We did everything we could. He unwrapped his arms, and sat on the stool beside me. I stood up, and sat on his lap.

"Remember when we first met?" I asked. He smirked, and nodded.

"Yeah, and we didn't even know that we were the person we had been looking for." He mumbled into my neck.

"I thought I told you to quit it." I whined. He chuckled.

"I said I should stop, not that I have to." He said. I shook my head.

"OhMiGod!" I suddenly said. He looked at me like something was wrong.

"What?" He asked, concert filling his voice. I turned to him, smiling.

"I just realized that I'm dating Joe Jonas, the famous rockstar!" I giggled. He laughed, and pulled me into a hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
Isn't she a bright one?
Ehh.
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]