Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

It's go time

I shoved my clothes into my bag, and zipped it up. I tossed everything else of mine inside the other pouches, and zipped those up also. I dragged them out of my room, and set them by the door.

"So how are we getting home?" I asked Joe. He set his bags next to mine.

"They're all coming to get us." He said. When he said 'all', I knew that he meant his brothers, and my friends.

"What time?" I asked. He walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"They should be here soon, that's all I know." He said. I smirked.

"Wow. I thought you at least knew my name." I kidded. He walked forwards, making me back up. My back hit the wall.

"You know what I meant." He said. I giggled.

"At least one of us knows something." I said. He shook his head, and pushed his lips onto my neck.

"For that, I'm making you suffer." He mumbled. I felt my stomach do a complete flip.

"Quit it!" I whined. He shook his head. Idea.

"Nick! Get you're brother off me!" I complained. Quickly, Joe jumped back, pretending that nothing had happened. He looked around, realizing that Nick hadn't been in the room, and didn't just see what Joe thought he saw.

"Oh, it's go time." He smirked, running at me. I squealed, and made a run for it. I ran around the cabin. My foot found it's way under the rug, while the rest of my body tried running. I tripped, and fell onto my back, laughing. Joe pretty much jumped on top of me, and grinned.

"So, is this punishment enough?" He smirked. I felt my sides shake from laughing. I nodded my head, and pushed my lips onto his.

---

"So what happened while you two were alone?" Claire giggled. I looked at her, then up.

"Nothing." I said. Nick looked over at me, smirking.

"What about you and Nick?" Joe asked. Nick instantly turned red, and looked out his window. Claire looked down, her hair falling over her face. Joe looked down at me, and smirked. I smiled, and set my head down onto his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor ClaireBear and Nickiepooh.
=P
Comments = Updates
I don't know why I keep putting that in here. I'm obviously just posting them like 20 seconds apart! xD

-Echo [Ash]