Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Nickiepooh buys Claire a little something.

I grabbed my money off the table, and jogged downstairs.

"Mom! I'm going to the mall, I'll see you later!" I shouted lightly. I slipped my sandals onto my feet, and walked outside.

"Aly!" Joe announced, running across the street, and over to me. I smiled.

"Hey Joe!" I greeted, giving him a hug. He pulled me into him, and crashed his lips into mine.

"Where are you going?" He asked, looking down at me. I grinned.

"To the mall, I need to buy something for Claire." I said. He nodded, and grabbed my arm. He pulled me over to his jeep, and pretty much threw me inside.

"You mean, WE need to buy something for Claire." He corrected me. I giggled, and nodded.

"And when you say we, you mean Aly, you, and me!" Nick said, quickly jumping in the backseat. I giggled harder, partly because he was so random.

"Then lets go." I said, throwing my hands into the air for dramatic effect. Joe pulled out of the driveway, and down the street towards the mall. After about 10 minutes, we arrived.

"So what're you planning on getting her?" Nick asked. I shrugged, taking my sunglasses off my head, and handing them to Nick, since Joe brought his own. Although he stole my green hoodie, and was wearing that... With the hood up.

"Probably a few CDs, a shirt, and some hair stuff." I offered ideas. He nodded. Since Joe's fingers were tangled with mine, when he stopped, I instantly stopped too.

"Joe, why're we stopping?" I asked, looking at him. He looked down at me. I had to admit, he looked kinda girly in my hoodie.

"Can we get some candy? Please?" He begged. A few people looked at us.

"Fine." I groaned. He smirked, and pulled me in the store quickly. He filled almost two bags full of random candy items. Gum balls, jaw breakers, gummy bears, lollipops, chocolate. If you can think of it, he pretty much had it with him. He paid for it, and stepped outside the store. Nick's mouth dropped to the ground when he saw all that.

"Joe! You're going to get fat!" He announced. I laughed.

"Which is why, he's not going to eat it all right now." I said, taking away the bags, and stuffing them into my tote. Joe whined for a minue, until I gave him one of the lollipops.

"What're you getting Claire?" I asked Nick. He shrugged.

"Maybe some... Earrings, and a bracelet?" He offered. I smirked.

"Mmm, you like her, don't you?" I asked. His cheeks went from flesh colored, to pink.

"Of course I do, she's your friend." He said, looking down. I wrapped my free arm around him.

"You like her like her!" I giggled. He pushed my arm away from him, then sighed.

"Let's just go shopping." He muttered. I shrugged, and continued walking. I looked up at Joe, who was happily sucking on his candy.

"What can I get Claire?" He mumbled. I thought.

"She likes sports." I said. Both boys looked at me, like I was crazy.

"Volley ball, soccer, stuff like that." I added. Joe smirked, and pulled both Nick and I into a sporting goods store. He pretty much threw a soccer ball, kneepads, elbow pads, and a
baseball at us. I caught the baseball, and kneepads, while Nick caught the other stuff.

"Joe! You're going to kill me!"I kidded. He stopped, and turned to face us.

"Sorry." He said, pulling the candy out of his mouth.I took it from him, and put it in my mouth. Nick made a face.

"Oh like you've never taken candy from someone." I said. He shook his head, smiling. I set the stuff on the counter, and Joe pulled out his wallet.

"Aly, I wanna 'nother lolly!" Joe whined. I thought it sounded so cute. I pulled out another sucker, this time it was cherry flavored. He took it, tossed the wrapper in the garbage, and stuck it in his mouth. Next, we went into the music store. I grabbed a few CDs, like Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Ten Second Epic, Marianas Trench, and Faber Drive. I also grabbed a purple shirt with a rock on it saying 'I Rock!'.

"Why was that in the music store?" Joe asked. I shrugged, and paid for everything. I held the two bags in one hand, then turned to Nick.

"Jewerly store?" I asked. He nodded, and pretty much ran there.

"So when is Claire's birthday exactly?" Joe asked. I looked up at him.

"Mmm, three days, why?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Curious." He smirked. I shook my head, and walked into the store. Nick was already paying for a silver bracelet, a pair of gold hoop earrings, and a butterfly hair clip.

"Wow Nick, are you sure you want to spend that much?" Joe asked. Nick looked at us.

"Yeah." He simply said. Okay, good enough. I grabbed a pair of fake diamond studs, and paid for those.

"I think that bracelet costed more than the CDs." I said, paying for the earrings. He shrugged.

"As long as she likes them, thats good enough for me." He said. I smiled, and took the bag from the cashier. We walked out of the store, looking around.

"Food." Joe whined. Simple today, but right to the point.

"Okay, let's go." I said. He pretty much dragged me after him, making me giggle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, simple minds. Simple pleasures. =P
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]