Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Gotta find you

I knocked on the door, and waited. I held my hands behind my back, and shoved them into my back pockets.

"Oh, hello Alyssa. Joe's in his room." Denise smiled. I returned it, and walked inside. I slipped my shoes off, and jogged up the stairs. I turned the corner, and walked up to Joe's door.

"Ohh, next to you.
And you next to me.
Oh.
I need to find you.
Yeah!
You're the voice I hear inside my head.
The reason that I'm singing." He sang, playing his guitar. I bit my bottom lip, and knocked on the door. I wish I hadn't though, the song was so beautiful. Joe looked up, and smiled to me.

"Hey Aly." He said. I waved, and walked inside. He scooted over a little so I could sit down.

"Hey Joe... What were you just playing?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I've had that song from the Camp Rock movie stuck in my head all week, I just had to let it out." He said. I nodded.

"It was really pretty. Sounds better live."I said, laughing a little. He set his guitar down, and opened his arms. I moved over a little, into his arms. He wrapped his around me, and pulled me into his chest.

"Thank you." He said, kissing my head. I looked up at him.

"I'm bored." I complained. He burst out laughing, probably because that was so random.

"So, if I hadn't knocked, would you still be playing?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Probably." He said. I smirked.

"Maybe I should leave then. I wanna hear it." I whined. He smiled, and shook his head. Unwrapping his arms from me, he picked up his guitar.

"Every time I think I'm closer to the heart
What it means to know just who I am
I think I finally found a better place to start
Where no one ever seems to understand
I need to try to get to where you are
Could it be you're not that far
Your the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
I need to find you
I gotta find you
You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you
I gotta find you
Oh Yea
Yeaa
You're the remedy I'm searching hard to find
To fix the puzzle that I see inside
Waiting on my dreams
The color of your smile
When I find you we will be alright
I need to try to get to where you are
Could it be you're not that far
Your the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
I need to find you
I gotta find you
You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you
I gotta find you
Been feeling lost
Can't find the words to say
Spending all my time
Stuck in yesterday
From where you are, is where I wanna be
Oh, next to you
You next to me
Oh
I need to find you
Yea...
Your the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
I need to find you
I gotta find you
You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you
I gotta find you
I gotta find you
Your the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
I need to find you
I gotta find you
You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you
I gotta find you
Yeaa
I gotta find you" He sang. I smiled, and scooted closer to him.

"I wish you had a repeat button." I kidded. He chuckled, and set the guitar back down.

"Maybe later gorgeous, but not now." He smirked. I giggled, and leaned onto him.

"Mmm, thats okay. Your comfy, I don't wanna move." I said. He scooted back a little, pulling me with him. We leaned against his headboard, his arm around me.

"So, when do you leave for tour?" I asked. He made a face.

"In three months." He replied. I nodded.

"So you'll be around for Claire's birthday then, she's going to be so happy." I grinned. He rubbed my arm, and looked down at me.

"Am I going to be here for your birthday too?" He asked, almost sounding worried. I laughed.

"Kinda. You leave on my birthday." I said. He groaned lightly.

"Aww, what a great boyfriend I am. Leaving you on your birthday." He kidded. I smiled, and put my head on his shoulder.

"I still get to see you, and that's all I need." I sighed, sitting up a little. I yawned, making him look at me. I smirked, and pushed my lips onto his before he turned away.
♠ ♠ ♠
When I wrote this chapter, I kinda was going through a hard time. And I don't know why, but I think of this chapter as depressing.
But yeah, when I was writing it, I got my mom really made, and she was threatening to leave, and not come back for a while. It made me really upset.
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]