Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Surprise!

I sat on the couch, beside Katie, and Claire. I flipped the radio on, and switched to a random station. Cascada's song, Can't Stop The Rain came on. I bopped my head a little, and started dancing a little.

"Go Aly!" Claire cheered, throwing popcorn at me. I caught one of the pieces in my mouth, and ate it. I looked around me, to see that I had a little audience by the door. I saw the corners of Joe's lips curl.

"You can come in." I announced. They all walked into the room, and sat on the couch. Except for Frankie, who jumped next to me, and started dancing.

"Go Frankster!" Nick shouted, punching the air above himself. I shut my eyes tightly, and started to jump. I heard ground start to shake a little.

"Claire! Popcorn!" I said. She tossed more popcorn at me. I chewed it, and swallowed. I watched as Joe picked a handful up, and tossed it all at me.

"Hey! Not the face!" I whined. I stopped jumping to catch my breath. I walked into the kitchen, grabbing two cans of soda. One for Frankie, and one for me. I walked back, handing him one.

"Hey, don'tI get one?" Joe whined. I opened mine, and took a sip.

"You didn't dance, you don't deserve one." I kidded, sticking my now blue tongue out at him. He quickly stood up, and started jumping around a ton.

"Now it's mine!" He declared, stealing my pop, and taking a long drink of it.

"Nice going blue tongue." I said, taking back the remains, and sipping it.

"Eh?" He murmered, trying to see his tongue. I smiled at this. I felt my phone suddenly buzz in my pocket. I fished it out, and pressed it to my ear.

Aly: Hello?
Dad: Aly, are you all having fun?
Aly: Yeah.
Dad: ... What're to listening to?
Aly: Mmm... Perfect by Simple Plan, it's on the radio
Dad: Oh, I thought it was something else.
Aly: No...

I felt everyones eyes on my body.

Aly: Mmm, wanna talk to someone?
Dad: Uhh...

I pulled the phone from my ear, and put it on speaker phone.

Dad: Are you still there?
Aly: Yeah, your on speaker.
Joe: Don't tell him that! It'll ruin the surprise!
Dad: What surprise?
Claire: She's pregnent.
Aly: I am not! Don't say that, I'll be grounded for life.
Dad: What?!
Katie: She's not pregnent.
Frankie: Where do babies come from?
Kevin: Another day Frankie, another day...
Dad: What's going on here?!
Aly: Nothing dad, nothing...
Nick: Hey Mr. S.
Aly: Gotta go.
Dad: But Alyssa...

I closed my phone, and shoved it into my pocket.

"Well that was entertaining." I grumbled, sitting down beside Joe. He turned to me, smiling.

"Aly... Will you make me pancakes?" He begged, acting like a child. I sighed, and nodded.

"Fine, come on Joey." I said. He frowned, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'm not Joey!" He pouted. I turned to him, and smiled.

"Don't be such a drama que--" Joe quickly covered my mouth, playfully glaring.

"Don't say it." He said. I shrugged. He replaced his hand with his lips. Since he had been outside for a while, they felt cold against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww... Okay? xD
No, that chapter was retarded and random. =P
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]