Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Tour talk

I opened the room that Frankie and I would be sharing. It was huge! Two giant beds, a television, mini fridge, giant window, and more! I could get used to this. I ran at my bed, and jumped on it.

"You're gunna break it." Katie said. I rolled over.

"I break it, I take it home!" I replied, grinning. I grabbed one of the four pillows and tossed it in the air. It landed on my face with a thud.

"Aly! Look at me!" Frankie grinned, jumping on his bed. I laughed, and started jumping on mine.

"Higher!" I shouted. I heard footsteps run to the room. Joe and Nick both smirked.

"What're you two doing?" Nick asked. I tried to shrug, but it didn't work.

"Jumping!-Ow!" I whined. I fell onto the bed, rubbing my head. Joe shook his head.

"That's why you don't jump on the bed. You'll hit your head. Hey! I made a rhyme!" He grinned. I slapped his arm lightly.

"You're not helping." I complained. He turned his gaze towards me, pulling me into him, and rubbing my arm.

"Sorry." He said, kissing my forehead. I smiled.

"S'okay."I replied.

"Uhh... Frankie! Wanna see our room?" Nick asked. Frankie nodded, and followed Nick out of the room. Joe laid down on my bed, and pulled me down beside him.

"Enjoying yourself so far?" He asked, looking at me. I nodded.

"Yeah, are you?" I asked. He nodded, and pulled me tighter into his chest.

"So... About the tour... Am I allowed to come?"I asked, turning my head a little. He shook his head, making me frown.

"It's best if you stay here." He said. I groaned.

"I don't wanna stay. I wanna go with you." I pouted, giving him puppy eyes. He kissed the end of my nose.

"But you have to stay." He said. I sighed. I wasn't going to stay at the house for more than two weeks without contact with Joe. Not if I could help it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a short filler pretty much. =]
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]