Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

3 months later

I shifted in my seat, trying to get comfy. Today was my birthday, also the day I've been dreading. Today was also the day that Joe and his brothers, and parents, left for tour. I wouldn't see them for who knows how long.

"Happy Birthday Aly!" Joe grinned, walking in the front door. I looked at him, offering a fake smile. I was happy to see him, but sad to see him too, knowing it would be the last. Damnit. My emotional side was showing.

"Thank you." I managed to spit out. Following Joe was Katie, Kevin, Claire, Nick, Frankie, Denise, and Paul. My family was already seated around me, making me feel even worse.

"Someone's 17!" Claire sang. I forced a laugh.

"What'd you get so far?" Frankie asked, jumping on my lap.

"I haven't opened anything yet." I said, forcing another smile. I had to quit this. I had to make the most of my time with them. Be depressed when they're gone!

"Presents, and then cake!" Joe smirked, sitting beside me, and planting a kiss on my cheek. I smiled, a real smile this time.

"Okay." I said. He removed Frankie from my lap, setting him on his own, and handed me a giant box.

"If there's a elephant in here..." I trailed. He chuckled.

"I tried that, it broke two boxes." He kidded. I shook my head, smiling. I carefully ripped off the paper. Who am I kidding? I pretty much ripped it off in a rampage to see what it was. I lifted off the lid, and my mouth pretty much fell open.

"Like it?" Nick asked. I'm glad this was from their whole family, and not just Joe. Or else that would mean more expensive presents. I hated when people spent to much on me.

"It's awesome! Thank you!" I grinned, taking out my new iPhone. Even though I already had an iPod, and a phone, this was better. I quickly gave everyone a little hug.

"Here you go Alyssa." Arianna smiled. I smiled back to her, and accepted the present. It was a gift card for $50 at HMV. Perfect.

"Ca-La-Er!" Katie sang, motioning for Claire to hand me the present from them. I ripped off the flowered paper, and took the lid off.

"Aww! Thank you!" I grinned, taking out the Cd's, and earrings. Two pairs of earrings, and four Cd's. Fall Out Boy, The Veronica's, High School Musical 2, and Keith Urban. Yes, totally different range of music.

"And your gift from us, is in the driveway." My dad smiled. I grinned, and followed them outside. Joe followed, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Gah!" I shouted, at loss of words. In the driveway, was a gorgeous blue convertible.

"Thank you!" I shouted again, running at it. I embraced the car in a hug, making everyone laugh.

"And now for your last present." Joe smirked. I turned to him.

"You're letting me come on tour?" I asked. He frowned, and shook his head. I also frowned.

"Close your eyes." He said, walking towards me. I closed my eyes.

"Hold your nose." He said. I raised an eyebrow, but held my nose.

"Now hop up and down." He said. I turned around.

"Does that have anything to do with my present?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Nope, now cover your eyes." He said. I covered my eyes. I heard him open a box. I felt something, tiny and cold, reach around my neck.

"And open." He said. I opened my eyes, and grabbed ahold of the gorgeous necklace. It was silver, with a simple gold heart on it.

"Joe... It's gorgeous!" I announced, giving him a giant hug. He wrapped his arms around me, and crashed his lips onto mine.

"Umm, I hate to ruin the moment, and I really do, but Joe... We gotta go." Kevin said. Joe pulled away from me, looking into my eyes. I frowned.

"Okay, give me a minute." He said. Kevin nodded, and motioned for everyone to go in the house. It was just Joe and I outside now.

"So I can't come?" I asked. He shook his head.

"No, but... I'm going to pray that this lasts until I get back." He said. I was about to ask him something, but he pushed his lips back onto mine, and pushed my body against the front door. It was a little rougher then I would've liked... And yes, there was tongue involved.

"Joe, you read-AHH!" Nick shouted, opening the door. And since we were against it, we both fell. Joe pulled away from me, and looked at Nick.

"Sorry!" Nick whined, quickly turning over to Claire. Joe turned his attention back to me.

"Are you alright?" He asked. I slowly nodded. His body was towering over mine.

"That's good." He smiled, and stood up. He grabbed my hand, and pulled me up beside him.

"Okay, time to go." Paul said. I frowned.

"Let's go grab our bags from the house quickly." Kevin said. Joe looked at Kevin, and then back at me.

"I'm sorry Aly." He whispered. I nodded.

"It's okay." I replied. Frankie walked past us, giving my leg a quick hug, and then grabbed the bottom of Joe's shirt. He pulled Joe away.

"Bye." We both said at the same time. I watched as they crossed the street. I quickly ran up to my room, throwing some clothes and other things into two suitcases. I took a breath.

"Maybe I shouldn't be doing this... It's wrong." I muttered, and then shook my head. I picked up the bags, and carried them downstairs.

"Alyssa, where are you going?" My mom asked. I paniced.

"Uhh... Joe forgot his bags here. I'm going to put them on the bus quickly." I said. Half a lie. They weren't Joe's, but I was going to store them on the bus... Along with myself.

"Okay." She said. I smiled, and quickly ran outside. Perfect, they weren't anywhere in sight. I stepped onto the bus, and looked around. Where could I hide these, and myself? The bags, they could go in... That room! And I could hide... On one of the bunks. Perfect.

"Okay, put the bags in that room, and then we'll go." I heard Denise say. I gulped, and quickly placed my bags down, and ran for the bunks. Just as someone stepped inside the bus, I jumped into one of the bunks. I'm guessing it was Joe's, because it had a picture of him and myself, and a Red Bull can.

"Are we ready?" Paul asked. I closed the curtain, like it had been before.

"Yeah, let's go." Joe muttered.

---

"Did you say bye to Katie and Claire?" Denise asked her boys. I couldn't see them, but I'm guessing they nodded.

"Where are we?" Joe grumbled. He sounded pretty upset.

"Too far away from home, so I hope you have everything you'll need." Paul said. I grinned. Perfect chance. They couldn't take me back now.

"I don't have Alyssa..." He muttered. I wanted to jump out, but I didn't want to give anyone a heart attack, so I closed my eyes, hoping to think of an idea.

"... Does anyone hear... Snoring?" Kevin asked. I quickly opened my eyes, and shot up.

"Ow!" I groaned. I heard everyones footsteps walk towards the bunks.

"Which one did it come from?" Nick asked. I sighed.

"... Aly?" Joe asked, opening the curtain. I offered a small smile.

"Surprise...?" I said. I saw his face light up. His was the only one. He pretty much pulled me
off his bed, and gave me a hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, I just loved this chapter so much!
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]