Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

It's modal

I dried my hair, and grabbed a pair of black capris and a red tshirt from my bag.

"Are you almost done in there?" Joe asked. I pulled the capris on.

"Almost, give me a minute." I said, grabbing the shirt and pulling it on. I opened the door, and grabbed my brush.

"Thank y-Nice shirt." Joe said, brushing past me. I flipped my head upside down to brush out the knots.

"Thanks, it's modal fabric." I said. He came up behind me, wrapping his arms around me.

"... What're you doing?" I asked, standing up straight. He shrugged.

"You're soft!" He said. I smiled, and shook my head.

"Okay, bathrooms all yours." I said, walking out. He followed me.

"Umm..."I said, looking at him.

"Pancakes!" Denise shouted. Joe grinned, and pulled me with him to the table. He piled 6 pancakes on his plate.

"Hungry?" I asked. He wrapped his free arm around me, and pulled me closer.

"Yes I am." He said, gently rubbing my side.

"Joseph, not at the table." Paul said. Joe removed his hand from my body.

"Sorry, but dad! You have to feel her!" He insisted. I gave him a look.

"... You just asked your father to feel your girlfriend!" I stated. He turned to me.

"Sorry. I'm the only one that can feel her!" He said. I slapped my forehead.

"Joseph." Denise warned. He looked down.

"Sorry." He repeated. I giggled, and took two pancakes.

"Your right! She is soft!" Frankie grinned.

"What am I? A dog?"I asked, looking down at Frankie. He gave me a shy smile, and went back to his breakfast.

"So... What'd my mom say exactly?" I asked, taking a bite. Denise shrugged.

"Well... She said she wants you back right now, and away from Joe..." She said. I slowly nodded.

"Kinda thought so." I said, clearing my plate.

---

"Mm, Joe. You've been holding me for two hours. You can let me go." I said. He pulled me closer to him.

"No, you feel nice." He said. Nick made a face.

"Think of the children!" Kevin announced. I giggled.

"Good point." Joe said, standing up.

"Yeah, where are we going?" I asked. He pulled me after him, and onto his bunk.

"A place where we won't be bothered." He smirked, climbing in beside me. I scooted over a little. He towered his body over mine.

"You still seem like a rapist." I kidded. He shook his head, and pressed his chest to mine.

"Yeah, but I'm sexier." He said, pushing his lips to mine. I felt my stomach jump.

"Of course you are." I agreed. He smiled into the kiss, and pulled away, panting.

"Wanna go watch a movie? A scary movie?" He asked. I smiled.

"Sure, that way you'll have a reason to hold me." I said. He rolled off me, and pulled me down. I squealed as I fell. He quickly caught me.

---

I shivered as I stared at the television screen.

"I can't believe I let you talk me into watching this." I muttered. He wrapped his arm tighter around me.

"I can't either." He smirked. I watched the end credits roll.

"Okay kids, you've been up long enough. Time for bed." Paul said, shutting the TV off. If only he knew what we had just watched.

"Okay." I said, standing up. I paused by the bathroom door.

"Joe, I need to change. You're not coming in with me." I stated. He let me go, and walked towards the other bathroom. I closed the door, and pulled on a pair of blue shorts, and a white tshirt. I brushed my hair quickly, and opened the door.

"I can't believe I just watched that. I won't be able to sleep." I muttered to myself. That was the worst movie ever. I jumped onto the bunk, and scooted over a little.

"Don't you look gorgeous?" Joe asked, leaning on the bunk. I looked at him, and covered my legs up.

"Yeah yeah, I'm still mad at you." I said, laying down. He crawled in beside me, and towered his body over mine.

"And why is that?" He asked. I gave him a smile.

"The movie. I won't be able to sleep." I said. He got off me, and laid beside me.

"I'll protect you, don't worry." He smirked, wrapping his arms around me. I felt his legs brush against mine.

"Mm, okay." I grinned, resting my head by his chest.

"Good night kids." Denise said, closing the curtains on all the bunks.

"Goodnight mommy!" Joe said. I giggled. He turned his attention back to me.

"That sure tickled." He grinned, scooting closer to me. I felt my stomach do a 360 flip.

"Mm, whatever. You liked it." I said, closing my eyes a little. He rolled over so I was on top of him, my head still on his chest.

"I never said I didn't, did I?" He asked. I shrugged.

"No, but I'm tired, I wanna sleep." I muttered. He rolled over again, so we were side by side.

"Aly, I love you." He whispered. I smiled into his chest.

"I love you too." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. He pushed his lips gently onto mine, and quickly deepened the kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... I think in the next chapter maybe... It gets a little... Worse. xD
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]