Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

The Hotel Room

Joe waved to everyone, and ran off the stage.

"You sounded great." I smiled. He wrapped his arms around me, and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you." He said. I felt everyone starring at us.

"Can I help you?" He asked, turning to his family.

"Come on, let's just go back to the bus." Kevin muttered.

"Okay, see you tomorrow." Joe grinned, releasing my waist, and grabbing my hand.

"Where do you think you're going?" Paul asked. He groaned, and faced his parents.

"Hotel. We have another show here tomorrow anyways, and the bunk is killing my back." He lied. Denise saw right through him.

"Joe, don't you think you've had enough?" She asked. He shrugged.

"I have my phone if there's an emergency. See you tomorrow." He said, ignoring her question. He tugged gently on my arm. I followed him.

"You know I am going to want to sleep." I muttered. He wrapped his arm around me.

"That's fine." He said, kissing my head.

---

"I don't think you fooled her Joe." I said, walking up the stairs. He pulled the sunglasses and hat off his head.

"Maybe not enough, but I don't think she realized it was me." He said, unlocking the door. We walked inside, and looked around.

"But was she ever eyeing us!" I stated. He chuckled.

"Yeah, no kidding." He said, dropping both suitcases to the floor.

"It probably looks like we're runaways." I muttered, sprawling out of the bed. He laughed harder, and laid next to me.

"Now that I'm here, I'm pretty tired too." He said, pulling his shirt off, and flinging it across the room.

"Mm, I'm going to go take a shower. Wanna join me?" He smirked. I lightly smacked his arm.

"No thanks, you pervert." I kidded. He chuckled again, and walked into the bathroom. I waited for the door to close.

Click.

I pulled out a pair of green shorts, and a black tank top. I pulled them on, and stood in front of the mirror, brushing out my hair. I felt a pair of wet, warm arms wrap around me.

"Your not naked, are you?" I asked. Joe shook his head.

"Unless you want me like that." He smirked. I shook my head.

"No, I want to sleep tonight!" I whined. He pulled away from me, and jumped on the bed.

"And sleep we shall!" He said. I laid beside him, nuzzling my head into his chest.

"Goodnight." I murmured. He pulled the blankets over us.

"Goodnight." He smiled, kissing my forehead.

---

I moaned, and rolled over.

"Aly." I heard Joe muttered. I turned to face him. Oh, he was sleeping.

"Mm, Aly." He chuckled lightly. I raised an eyebrow. I wonder what kind of dream he was having. I shook my head, and stood up. The blankets dragged with me. Whoops. I turned around to place them back on Joe, until I noticed his 'friend' standing in his boxers.

"Okay, ew."I muttered, tossing the blankets back on him. He just groaned, and moved a little.

"Okay Joe, wake up." I said, getting in beside him again. I heard him groan louder.

"Wake up!" I shouted, shaking him. He jumped a little, and looked around.

"What's wrong?" He asked, rubbing his eyes. Aw, he looked so cute.

"Umm... You're 'friends' kinda freaking me out." I said, pointing below his waist. He looked down, and blushed.

"Sorry." He said, covering himself up completely. I snuggled down under the blankets beside him, but stayed two inches away from him.

"Aww, don't leave me." He whined, wrapping his arms around me, and pulling me into him. I kissed him lightly.

"It's bad enough you wanted a hotel room, but dreaming of us having sex is just weird." I giggled. He smirked, and positioned himself on top of me.

"That made no sense, but seeing as we're both up..." He said, letting his voice trail.

"I'm still tired." I stated. He chuckled lightly, and rolled off me.

"Okay, good night." He said, crashing his lips to mine. I deepened the kiss quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter... Was okay I guess.
My writing style has kinda changed a lot. Maybe not that much, but a little?
Comments?

-Echo [Ash]