Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Oh crap

I pressed my lips together, and sat down at the table beside Joe and Kevin.

"So..." I said, picking up my fork. This was a little awkward, and I was really nervous.

"Tomorrow we're heading back to home for a while." Paul said, refusing to make eye contact with anyone. I swallowed what I had it my mouth.

"Um... Why?" I asked, looking down. They were probably going to leave me there, have my parents take care of me.

"Well, the boys have a bit of a break, so we thought it'd be nice to be home, instead of on a bus." Denise said. I nodded slowly.

"... Great." I tried to force a smile.

"Alyssa, your parents don't know yet. You still have to tell them." Paul said, finally looking at me. I nodded again.

"Yeah..." I said. Joe chuckled.

"Relax. I don't think they'll hurt you, maybe yell, but that'll be it probably." He said, gently rubbing my back.

"Oh, you don't know my parents." I said, rolling my eyes a little.

"And Alyssa, we're sorry on how we acted towards you. We really are, and hope you can forgive us." Denise said suddenly. I looked up at her.

"You forgive me? Then of course I'll forgive you!" I grinned happily. She chuckled.

"Now that everyone's forgiven..." Joe trailed, getting off his chair and kneeling in front of me. My eyes grew wider than they've probably every been.

"Joe, before you pull out any ring, I can't marry you right now! I'm too young for that. But I do still love you!" I blurted. Everyone grew silent. Joe stood up, smirking.

"Well, I was going to pull out a ring, but not an engagment ring. I know that you're too young for it. Relax... And I love you too." He chuckled. I let out a sigh of relief. He reached into his pocket, pulling out the same box I saw before.

"... Can we have a minute?" Joe asked, looking around. I watched as everyone pushed their chairs back, stood up, and walked into the family room.

"Thank you!" He shouted after them, then turned back to me.

"Aly, since you're the one that has my purity now, I think you should also have this." He said, opening a box. Inside was a silver chain. He pulled it out, and grinned.

"A necklace?" I asked, confused. He chuckled again, and twisted his purity ring off his finger. He poked one end of the chain through the ring, and let it slide to the middle.

"No, well yes, but I was talking about my ring." He said, walking behind me. I felt my cheeks turn red.

"But Joe... Everyone's going to be wondering where your ring is, and if you tell them it'a around your girlfriends neck..." I said, letting my voice trail. He nodded.

"Yeah, I kinda thought of that, which is why I'm just going to tell everyone that my ring broke, and is at the jewelers." He said, clicking the necklace around my neck. I picked up the ring, and looked down at it.

"'PONED' Lovely." I smirked. He laughed.

"Yes, because I poned you." He smirked. I lightly slapped his arm.

"Okay, OW!" He exclaimed, rubbing his arm. I stood up and walked closer to him.

"I did not hit you that hard." I said. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me closer to him.

"Sure you didn't." He smirked, pulling me closer to him. I leaned in towards him.

"Hey guys, can we come in y-Sorry!" Nick said, backing away. Joe and I both jumped back. I giggled.

"... Whoops?" I asked. He laughed again, and pulled me back to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah... I majorly forgot that Nick's ring says 'PONED' and Joe's has the cross... My bad.
But I don't feel like changing it, cause I'd have to edit a lot of stuff out then. D=
Sorry!
Comments?

-Echo [Ash]