Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

A short chapter

I pulled away from Joe, and poked my head around the corner.

"Crap, why did they have to pick now to visit?" I whispered. Joe pulled my head back, and grinned.

"Ignore them. We'll be back on tour soon." He said, wrapping his arms around me. I smiled, and kissed his cheek quickly.

"But I still have to spend the day with them. And they're loud at night! They always get drunk!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands in the air. He chuckled.

"I'll stay away from the beer, I promise." He said, kissing my neck.

"Now, should we go into your room?" He smirked. I lightly slapped his arm again.

"Quit it Joe. If anything, I want to sleep." I said, resting my head on his shoulder. He set his hands on my mid section, and lifted me off the ground.

"Okay, do you want to go to my house?" He asked. I nodded, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Mm, yes please." I said. He shifted me around in his arms so I was being held bridal style.

"I'm going to take Aly to my house for a while. See ya later." He said, walking down the stairs.

"But we have company." My father said. Joe looked down at me.

"Ugh, I'll stay if he can stay." I said. My father sighed in defeat, and nodded.

"He can stay." He said. Joe smirked, and set me down.

"But no funny business." My mom said, eyeing Joe. I giggled, and took his hand. I pulled him to the couch, and sat down.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was just a really short filler. =P
Comments?

-Echo [Ash]