Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

What babies?

I sat on the chair between Alison and Alex.

"Can I go over to Joe's?" I asked, sighing. My parents send everyone else home, because my family came for a visit. Kyra glared at me.

"Alyssa, not right now." My mom said. I groaned.

"Fine..." I said. I was curious if my mom had already told everyone I was having twins. Probably not.

"Alyssa, what's it's like to be dating a famous person?" Alison asked. I shrugged, cupping my face in my hands.

"Joe's famous? Oh right... I don't know, I'm used to treating him like a regular person." I muttered, glaring hard at the television.

"Ugh! You don't even treat him right! I should be the one dating Joe, not you!" Kyra growled. I shrugged. I wasn't even listening anymore.

"... Yes, I brought Alyssa some of Kyra's of clothes." I heard my aunt Ruth say. My head shot up.

"What?" I asked, trying not to be mad. I hated the clothes that I received. It made me feel poor.

"Yes, they're in this bag. Go try them on, now." Ruth said, thrusting the black garbage bag into my arms. I rolled my eyes, stood up, and jogged up to my room. I closed the door, and opened the bag. The most modest thing in the bag was a low red tank top, and a pair of denim short shorts. I groaned, and pulled them on. I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Alyssa! Let's see them!" My father shouted. I kicked my shoes off my feet, and jogged downstairs.

"I don't think they fit... They're kinda tight, a little low, and kinda... Skimpy." I said, eyeing Kyra. She looked away quickly.

"Nonsense! I think they look lovely!" Ruth exclaimed. Of course she'd say that. She probably had a matching outfit.

"Should we see what Joe thinks?" My mom asked. My eyes went wide.

"No!" I shouted, running upstairs. Knowing Joe, he's probably try dragging me upstairs and lock the door. Not today. I changed back into my pair of long jeans, and a purple spaghetti strap. I brushed my hair, and slipped my shoes back on. I tossed the clothes back into the bag, and carried it downstairs.

"I don't think I'll be needing these. Thanks though." I said, dropping the bag to the ground.

"Are you sure?" Ruth asked. I nodded.

"Honey, don't forget. With the babies coming, you won't have much money for clothes and such. Maybe you should take them." My dad said. I'm guessing my mom hadn't told him not to say anything. I dropped my mouth open.

"What babies?" Alex asked, running to me. I shut my eyes.

"Heather, you better be the ones that pregnant." Ruth warned. Crap, not exactly what I had planned for today.

"Nope, and if you don't mind, I'm going over to Joe's. I have my phone if you need me." I said, tossing my hands in the air. Kyra blocked the door.

"You're pregnant? And Joe's the father?!" She shouted. I smiled now. If I got her mad enough... Would her head explode?

"Yeah, can I go now?" I asked, trying to walk past her. She literally hissed at me.

"Alyssa, I think it's best if we have a talk, as a family?" My mom asked. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't want to! I want to go to Joe's." I whined. Arianna came out of the basement, fluffing her hair.

"Cousin Arianna!" Alex shouted, running to my sister. I sighed in defeat, and sat back on the couch. Why couldn't I just have a nice day? I pulled out my phone.

Joe! Save me from my family please?

I sent the text, and waited. My phone buzzed, so I looked at it.

Sure thing. I'll be there right away.

I smiled, and put my phone away.

"I can't believe you stole Joe's virginity." Kyra growled. She was just jealous.

"What's this about who's virginity?" Joe asked, opening the front door. I smirked.

"Not around Alex please." Ruth said. Alex smiled.

"Aly, I came to help move your room around." Joe said, looking around. No, not the room! I knew what he would try and do.

"Okay." I said, jumping up. I grabbed his hand, and pulled him upstairs with me. He stopped once we were out of sight, and shoved me against the wall.

"What do I get for saving you?" He asked, smirking. I kissed him on the lips quickly.

"That's it? Maybe I should just bring you back downstairs..." He trailed off. I lightly slapped his arm, and kissed him harder. I felt him smirk again, and rest his hands on my hips.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I'm missing another chapter?
Ehh... It probably wasn't that important though. I'm going to read through this later and see though.
Comments?

-Echo [Ash]