Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Decorating

I groaned as one of the babies kicked.

"Joe," I whined. He looked over at me. "I look to fat to be giving birth to twins. These things are gonna be huge!" I complained. He laughed.

"Relax. Isn't there supposed to be water in there too or something?" He asked. I gave him an amused smile.

"So our babies have gills now, do they? How can they breathe?!" I half shouted. He chuckled, and sat beside me.

"Try to think of something else. Something to get your mind off the babies." He said. I sighed, and looked around.

"How about... Turning my basement into a bedroom for us, and the other one for the twins?" I offered. He shrugged, and stood back up. He offered me his hand, which I gladly accepted. It was close to impossible to stand with this balloon stomach.

We walked into my basement, and looked around at the rooms. Ugh. Not my idea of fun. Right now, I wanted to eat a salami and peanut butter sandwich. Wait, that's gross... But I want it. I have to have it!

"Joey, can you make me a salami and peanut butter sandwich?" I asked. He nodded.

"Sure, I'll make y--Wait! A what and what sandwich?!" He exclaimed. I bit my bottom lip slightly, and gave him a shy smile.

"Please?" I asked. He gave me a confused, and grossed out look, and walked upstairs. I sat on the old green couch. Dust flew up, making me cough.

I was four and a half months pregnant. I looked like I had been pregnant for a year. That's how big I was.

---

I opened my eyes, realizing that I had fallen asleep. I looked around the room. Wait... It wasn't like this before. Was I in the right house?

I was, it had the same walls and everything... But there was a giant bed set up, two cribs, and a bunch of baby stuff. I looked around again, trying to see if anyone was around. Maybe I was still sleeping.

"Like it?" Kevin asked, appearing out of nowhere. I let out a muffled scream, due to the pillow. He chuckled.

"Is this a dream?" I asked. Nick appeared, and rolled his eyes.

"Yes. This is a dream. And in this dream, people walk on their hands, and hamburgers eat people." He mocked. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"That's from simpons, you dork." I mumbled, sitting up a little. I looked around, noticing everyone else was here... More like Joe, Katie, Kevin, Claire, and Nick.

"Shit, your huge!" Katie announced. I giggled.

"No duh. I'm pregnant. Twins. Duh!" I said, rubbing my eyes.

"Watch it, Miss Moody Pants." She kidded. I pursed my lips a little.

"I'm not moody! It's just these god damn horomones! Damnit Joe! Why do I keep crying! Ugh!" I cried. They all stared at me, almost scared.

"Oh my god! Know what I want? Ice cream, chocolate chips, and mustard! Yum-yuck!" I grinned. I watched as Claire's mouth dropped open.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mm... A little random, but at least I updated.
Ugh. I am so tired.
My internet is finally back, and my school is so awesome.
I have a friend named Shianne, and she looks like my friend Cheyenne [thisismeh...duhhh]
Weird, eh?

-Echo [Ash]