Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Baby names and sales

"Joe... Come on. I'm already four months pregnant. We need to discuss baby names." I mumbled. He sighed, and turned to face me.

"Okay... How about... Addie Rose?" He asked. I bit my bottom lip.

"I like Addie, and I like Rose, but maybe not together?" I said, making it seem more like a question. He smiled.

"Fine. Addie Marie. Amelia Rose." He shrugged. My eyes lit up.

"Perfect! That is... If they're girls. What about if we're having boys?" I asked. He pursed his lips, and kissed my cheek quickly.

"I don't know. You pick a name. They're your kids too." He smirked. I giggled.

"Fine... How about... Kelan Jason?" I asked. He chuckled.

"If you arrange the letters of Jason, you get Jonas. Try again." He said. I laughed again.

"Um... Zachary Adam and... Darren Jared?" I asked. He tapped his chin with his index finger.

"... I like them! Now, we're set. How about baby shopping?" He asked, picking me up. I grinned and nodded.

---

I walked past the clothes, and looked at the cribs. I looked at a white one. A sales man walked up to us.

"You know we have a special? Buy two, get one free." He said. I looked at him. He was a little freaky.

"Um... Thanks. But I'm having twins. Not triplets." I said, looking at another one. He looked at me again.

"But if your buying two anyways, why not get the third one free and sell that? Make a profit. Or you can give it to a friend. The specials good for everything here." He said. Joe groaned.

"Fine. We'll use the sale. Come on, let's look at some clothes." He said. I nodded, and followed him. He kept our hands intertwined, and looked at the baby clothes.

"Pfft, that guy was creepy. But at least we're getting a good deal." I said. He chuckled, and nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
The boys have a new site up. >> http://scratchandsniffjonas.com/
I went there, and when I scratched the orange, I smelt strawberries. That's probably cause I was drinking a strawberry milkshake though?
And... In the boys new youtube video advirtising the site, Perez Hilton noticed that the person handling the camera was Taylor Swift. I don't care what anyone says, or what I think, they make a cute couple!
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]