Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Shopping

I made a face at the boy standing in front of me.

"Why? I'm fat! I don't wanna go!" I complained. He chuckled.

"Babe, it's the babies. Relax. People are going to stare, I'm not going to lie, b--"

"See?! If I go, we going to look like the number 10!" I whined. Joe rolled his eyes.

"You watch Reba to much." He mumbled, pulling me to my feet. I wish I could see them.

"That's cause I can't get upstairs anymore. I can't believe I have to stay at your house." I pouted. He pouted with me.

"You don't like my house?" He asked. I smiled.

"I love it. But it's boring. No offence." I said, poking at the ham, cheese, and ice cream sandwich in front on me. It was so gross, but I wanted it. I took another bite, and set it down.

"Aly, that's just rank." He said. I giggled.

"No duh. But fine, I'll go to the damn premire with you. Although none of my clothes fit me. Can I just go naked?" I kidded. He smirked.

"As much as I'd like that, I think other people would be creeped out." He stated. My smile grew.

"You still think I look okay, even with all this extra weight?" I asked. He nodded, and hugged me.

"Yeah, although it's a little hard to hug you... Or make any contact with you for that matter." He said, looking down at my babybump hill. Seriously, all these babies did was eat, grow, eat, grow, kick, eat, and grow! I couldn't wait until they were out.

"Come on, I'm sure we can find some sort of dress for you to wear." He said. I nodded, and followed him into his living room.

"When is the premire anyways?" I mumbled. He took my hand.

"Um... Two weeks. But it's good to prepare!" He said, quickly running to his jeep. I made a face, and waddled after him.

---

"So I have to wait for two freaking weeks?" I whined. Joe nodded as he looked at my dress. I was currently shopping for a dress that was big enough to fit me. I was trying on a hot pink one, with see through sleeves. I like this one.

"Yeah... I like this dress. Do you?" He asked. I nodded slightly.

"Yeah... But it probably won't fit in two days." I stated. He rolled his eyes.

"It will. Relax." He said. I sighed, and nodded, going back into the changing room. I changed from the dress, and back into my fat jogging pants, and my over-sized t shirt. Ugh, I looked so ugly.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... I have a little something planned for the premire. Bwhaha.
I'm actually hoping to have finished this series by the end of the week, and get started on the sequel. Yay? Nay?
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]