Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

The Chase

I looked in the mirror for the third time today, and groaned.

"Hey fatty." Claire kidded, walking past the doorway. I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Hey... Blondie!" I shouted at her. She appeared in the doorway, holding an apple. I eyed it, wanting it.

"Nice come back." She said, tossing the apple up and down. My eyes followed it. She noticed, and smirked.

"Want it?" She asked. I nodded quickly, waddling over to her. She pulled the apple away.

"Claire! Gimme the food!" I whined. She laughed.

"Catch me if you can." She said, running. I whined again, and waddled after her. Nick looked at me.

"... What are you doing?" He asked. I stopped and looked at him.

"Chasing Claire, trying to get her apple. I want it, I have to have it! Oh my god! Claire! Don't you dare drop that!" I shouted, trying to run at her. Nick chuckled, and walked into his room. I finally reached Claire at the stairs. I grabbed for the apple again, but she ran downstairs. I pretended to cry.

"I want that apple!" I complained. She rolled her eyes, and tossed it to me. I missed. It bounced off my stomach. I caught it before it hit the ground. I grinned, and bit into it.

---

"Hey babe." Joe shouted, running in the front door. I waved at him, and looked at the microwave clock. It was 11:27pm, and I was still waiting for Arianna to get home.

"Hey. Did you see Arianna at all?" I asked. His smile dropped as he shook his head.

"No. But it's late, go to bed." He said, grabbing my hand. I sighed, and nodded. He walked, I waddled to the couch. It was already set up as a bed, so I sat on it. The phone rang, making me groan.

"I just sat down." I complained. Joe chuckled, and grabbed the cordless.

"Hello? ... Yeah, hold on." He said. I looked up at him. He handed me the phone. I shrugged, and leaned against the pillows.

Aly: Hello?
Mom: Alyssa...
Aly: Mom, are you crying?
Mom: Can you meet me at the hospitial?
Aly: Why? Is dad alright?
Mom: He's fine... It's Arianna.
♠ ♠ ♠
=O
Omg! Ari! Nuu!
So... New story up. Meg, Kels, and me are writing it. Go read.
And by the way, I'm going to be adding a Sophmore Jakes one shot either today or tomorrow. You better read that too. >:D
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]