Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Premier

I looked at myself in the mirror, and slightly spun. Ugh. I was so freaking fat. Joe walked into the room wearing a black tux with a red tie. I smiled at him.

"Hey Aly. Ready?" He asked. I sighed, and nodded.

"There's going to be a ton of pictures of us in the papers." I mumbled. He shrugged.

"I don't care." He said, kissing my forehead. I smiled, and quickly pecked him on the lips.

I walked down the stairs, almost normally. It was hard, but I had been practicing my walk all week just so I wouldn't look retarded. We walked outside the house, and over to the... Is that a limo?

"We're using a limo?" I asked, turning to face Joe. He nodded.

"Of course. What else would we use? My jeep?" He asked. I laughed a little, and got inside. He followed me inside, and closed the door after himself.

"Where's Kev, Katie, Claire, and Nick?" I asked. He looked out the window quickly, than back at me.

"They're taking different limos." He said. I nodded. The rest of the car ride was pretty quiet.

"We're here." The driver said. He got out, walked around, opened the door for me. As soon as I got out, the cameras started flashing. Joe followed me. The driver closed the door, and drove away. Joe took my hand, and gave it a small squeeze. I smiled.

"Joe! Alyssa! Is it true you're having twins?"

"Alyssa? How long have you been pregnant for?"

"What are you naming the babies?"

"Are you planning on putting them up for adoption?"

I groaned as a headache slowly creeped into my head. Joe chuckled lightly.

"Are you two planning on getting married?"

"Where are you both going to live?"

"Alyssa, where is the rest of your family?"

"How did your families react to your being pregnant?"

"Um... Joe..." I mumbled. He looked down at me.

"Yeah?" He asked. I bit my lip nervously as my feet got colder.

"My water broke." I said, almost a little to loudly. The flashing sped up, and the voices got louder, and quieter at the same time.

"Nice joke, Aly." He laughed. I shook my head.

"I'm not kidding." I said nervously. His mouth dropped open. We both looked down to see my wet feet.

"Oh my god! Someone call an ambulance! Aly's going into labour! Breathe!" He shouted. I took in a deep breath. I saw a few people, one of them being Claire, pull out their phones, and dial numbers.

"Yes! I need an ambulance now! My friend is going into freaking labour!" She screamed into her phone.

"Give her room." Someone said. I glanced at them.

"I'm going into labour, not dying. Oh crap." I growled, holding my stomach. One of the babies kicked a few times. It hurt like hell.

Soon the sirens song sang. I watched the ambulance come into view. It stopped in the middle of the street. Two men ran out, and in front of me with a stretcher.

"Come on." One said, helping me onto the stretcher.

---

I screamed as loud as I could. My mom ran into the room.

"Come on honey. You can do it. Push." She ordered. I pushed, and felt the tears fall down my face.

"It hurts so fucking bad!" I complained. She pulled Joe over towards me.

"It's going to be fine. You're going to make it through this." He mumbled into my ear. I pressed my lips together. Another doctor ran into the room. Arianna's.

"I need to speak to the parents." He said. My mom looked at me, then at the doctor.

"Go with him." I shouted. She nodded, and followed my father out of the room. My doctor looked at me.

"Give me another push." He mumbled. I grunted, and pushed as hard as I could. Soon, the cries of a baby filled the air. I sighed in relief.

"It's a girl." He said to me. I smiled up at Joe. He smiled back.

"Addie Marie." We both said together. The doctor looked serious again.

"Keeping pushing." He said. I groaned, but obeyed. I pushed again, and again, and again, until the sound of more crying filled the air.

"It's a boy... What's this?" The doctor asked. I looked over at him. I only saw the top of his head.

"What's what?" Joe asked, taking Addie into his arms. She seemed calm.

"Your little boy is fine... But it seems there's another baby in here." He said. I screamed.

"What?!" I asked. He winced.

"These two must have been blocking it on the ultrasound. That's why we couldn't see it." He said. I shut my eyes tightly. One of the nurses handed the baby boy to Joe also. He held Addie Marie in one arm, and our boy in the other.

"Push Alyssa." The doctor said. I pushed as hard as I could. Once. Twice. Three times. Four. Five. Two more howls were heard. Mine, and the third babies. Ugh.

"Congratulations. You have two little girls, and one little boy." The doctor said, handing me the last child. I sighed, and smiled.

"Uhh... Thanks." I said, overly tired. He nodded, and shooed everyone away. I looked at Joe. He sat on the bed, beside my torso.

"Addie Marie, Amelia Rose..." He mumbled. I nodded, and looked at the baby boy in his arms.

"And Zachary Adam." I smiled.

---

Claire held onto Zachary. Kevin was holding Amelia. And Joe was cradling Addie in his arms. I smiled at them all.

"I can't believe there's three of them." Katie said, lightly gripping Amelia's tiny hands. I nodded.

"No kidding." I said. Joe stood up, and handed Addie to Nick. Frankie frowned, and stood on a chair to look at her.

"Eh, let Frankie hold Addie." I said. Nick smiled, and handed his niece to his younger brother. Frankie grinned widely, and smiled down at Addie.

"Aly," Joe said, sitting on the edge of my bed again. I nodded, and looked up at him. "Will you marry me?" He asked. The room grew silent. Except Amelia. She sobbed lightly.

"Uhh... Joe. I just gave birth... I know that's a horrible reason... But..." I said, nervously biting my lip. He frowned.

"So... That's a no?" He asked quietly. I sat up a little, and hugged him.

"I'd say yes, but there's one little problem." I whispered in his ear. He looked at me.

"Which is?" He asked. I smiled and leaned closer to his ear.

"You never asked me to be your girlfriend. I'm pretty much just a random girl right now." I kidded. He smirked.

"Aly, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah." I agreed. He laughed.

"Now, will you marry me?" He asked. I pretended to think.

"Well... You're moving a little fast. I mean, we just got together... But, okay." I giggled. He grinned, and pushed his lips onto mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha! The end!
I want at least... I don't know. A lot of comment before I start the sequel up. =P
I wanted to make this longer, but I got so freaking tired of waiting. So whatever.
Comments =Updates SEQUEL!!

-Echo [Ash]