Status: I'm back!

Praying For Love And Paying In Naivety

WHAM!

5:30 A.M.

Your POV:

Okay now whoever is shaking me right now is going to be in a serious trouble for waking me up at...5:30 IN THE MORNING!!! I look up and see Frank sitting there looking at me with a sweet look of understanding.

"It's time to wake up X, we have to go get on the bus." he said quietly.

My face softened, "Oh right, I forgot we were going on tour.", I said while yawning.

"Here I'll get Bob to come and carry you out to the bus. Go back to sleep. If you feel like you're being lifted it's just Bob, so don't freak out."

And I fell asleep as soon as I let my head fall to the pillow.

10:00 A.M.

Where am I? I sat up and WHAM! I wacked my head on the bunk above me, then I heard someone laughing. I turned my head and noticed it was Gerard. I glared at him while rubbing my head.

"Good morning sunshine! Ready to great the day?!", he asked me chuckling still.

"Definately, I just love wacking my head as soon as I wake up!", I said sarcasm dripping from the statement. He laughed some more.

"I'll leave you to get dressed. Just come out into the dining/living area when you're done."

"Alright."

I wasted no time getting dressed. I then did my make-up, ivory foundation and a thick line of black eyeliner, and then I wake out, and greeted everybody.

"Hey everyone."

"Good morning sleeping beauty! How'd you sleep?", Frank asked while getting up and coming over and giving me a hug, which I gladly hugged back.

"I slept well, it was the waking up part that went badly."

"Why? What happened hun?", Jamia asked.

"I wacked my head on the bunk above me then Gerard started laughing at me.", I said with a pout.

"Gerard!", Lyn-Z said harshly, while hitting him in the shoulder. He glared at me while rubbing his shoulder and I mentally chuckled, as to not give away, that that was my payback.

"Here let me kiss it and make it better.", Frank said, then kissed my forhead where there was a small bump.

I wasn't paying attention to what I was saying and I said "Thanks dad."

The room went quiet and my eyes went to the size of saucers, and I started to ramble how sorry I was to him for calling him that. All the while he was grinning, til he stopped me.

"Hey kiddo?", he said.

I stopped confused. "Ya?"

"It's alright you're aloud to call me dad, that's what I am, right?", he said looking at me with soft eyes, knowing why I was so sorry about saying.

You see I wasn't really saying sorry to him, I was saying sorry to my actual dad. I thought I was making it seem that Frank was my real dad, but he wasn't. Like somehow I was forgetting.

"I'm sure your dad would want you to be happy and not have to worry about that okay?"

I thought about it, and he was right. My dad would be happy that I was moving on, cause he knows I will never forget him or my mom.

"You're right dad. Thanks.", I said hugging him.

"No problem Xavier."

"Aww. Group hug!", Gerard yelled. Everyone got up and came over and hugged, while me and dad were laughing. Leave it to Gerard to make a touchy moment into something funny.

"So where's our first stop?", I asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
clothes

And that is where I leave you. I know it's been two weeks since I've updated, but I had no motivation this time. No one commented. Well this update is for everyone who read my last one. I'll update when I can. Comments would be appreciated.