Status: I'm back!

Praying For Love And Paying In Naivety

Are You Serious?

Frank's POV:

'Argh! None of these kids are what I'm looking for, and what's taking Mikey so long?' Just then I see Mikey walking down the stairs with something behind him. Wait it's a someone!

"Hey Mikey, what took you so long?", I asked him.

"Well Frank, while I was on my wild goose chase for the bathroom, I went into a room-", he was cut off by a yell.

"Xavier! What the hell are you doing out of your room? How the fuck did you unlock the fucking door?", barked the mistress.

The person behind Mikey, which I now know is a girl, hid her face behind him scared shitless. Wait did she just say the she locked this girl in her room.

"Umm... Excuse me, but why the hell are you locking an innocent girl in a room, especially when they are people looking for the child of their dreams?", I asked rudely.

The mistress looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"I unlocked the door, because I thought it was the bathroom, so you shouldn't be yelling at her, she's with me.", Mikey said.

"And I ask again why is she locked in her room?", I asked again getting slightly aggitated at the fact that she locked this girl in her room.

"Because she doesn't want anyone to take me away, just to make my life even more like hell.", the girl spoke up coming out from behind Mikey and standing beside him.

Your POV:

I finally did it, I finally got the truth out. The guy in front of me, named Frank looked like he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"What else has she done?", he asked me.

"Oh pretty much what you know, about the locking up thing except I'm locked up there all the time and sometimes I miss a meal, but I don't eat much anyway.", I said brushing it off like it was nothing, cause to me it was.

Frank's POV:

I can't believe she's saying that like it's nothing.

"You little bitch! I told you if you told anyone you were going to wish you hadn't spilled!", the mistress yelled at her raising her hand to strike her. Just when she was about to hit her Bob step in catching her hand. Oh, I almost forgot the guys were here. The girl, no I'm going to call her by her name because I've chosen who I want, Xavier, had scrunched down grabbing onto Mikey's legs for dear life. I can tell this isn't the first time she's been in this kind of situation with abuse.

"You will not lay a finger on this child!", Bob raised his voice to her.

"She's in my care, I am allowed to do whatever I wish to her!", she challenged him. The other guys, Gerard and Ray, stepped in beside Bob, and in front of Mikey and Xavier.

"Not if I have anything to with it!", I said. " Xavier?", I said kneeling down beside her. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. I could see so much sorrow in her eyes. I knew then and there that she needed me, to give her something she never had.

"Yes?", she asked sniffling.

"Would you like to come with us?", I asked her with a soft smile.

"Are you serious?", she asked surprised that I was actually asking her that."You really want me?".

"Yes.", I said lightly chuckling."I really do. I want you to become my daughter.".

"Sir! Are you mad! She's a freak of nature, you honestly don't want one the other children?", the mistress said trying to change my mind.

"No. I want Xavier. She's perfect, and don't you dare call her a freak of nature. She's who she wants to be. You should respect that!", I told her with the guys still blocking her from Xavier.

"Fine. I'll get the paper work. Could you please follow me?", she said and walked off with us following her except for Mikey he decided to stay with Xavier and to help her pack.

Your POV:

I'm finally free!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to update. I was kinda busy and wrapped up in stuff at home, hopefully there'll be another update within the next few days. Sour skittles to all who commented! Haha!

Dear all readers, I will be away for two weeks without internet!*gasp* anyway hopefully when I get back I'll have loads of chapters to put up. Ok sorry guys, hugs and sour skittles all around! (from August 1st to 14th)