Call Me Crazy

Do you care to explain?

I found my way to the locker room quickly and checked in with the teacher, Mr. Cole. He handed my combination and told me to get dressed out. Luckily, we were aloud to wear our own gym clothes, not the hideous gym outfit, matching our school colors that I had back in Green Bay.

I entered the gym and searched the crowd for Kevin. No such luck. As I stood waiting, I felt someone ram into me as they passed. I looked to see Mackenzie, with Ashleigh and the girl from earlier.

“Oops,” Mackenzie taunted, “My bad,” she snickered and flipped her hair before strutting off to a guy in baggy shorts; she instantly slung her arms around him. I noticed how Ashleigh stood uncomfortably next to the other two, and how she looked back at me with a guilty look on her face.

I sighed and turned my back to her. This was only the first day and the drama had already begun. I began to wonder if I could stand a whole year of it.

I let out a shriek as I felt some one jump on my back, engulfing me in a huge bear hug. I spun around to see a grinning Kevin.

“Kevin!” I yelled at him, smacking him on the shoulder.

“Sorry, I forgot that you react like that,” he murmured sheepishly, looking around him. I looked as well, and noticed half the class staring at us. I blushed and looked away.

“So did ya miss me?” he asked, bouncing from foot to foot with a grin still on his face.

“Oh yeah, my life isn’t complete without you,” I joked.

“I always knew you loved me,” Kevin exclaimed, squeezing me tightly. I laughed and pushed him away.

“True, but my heart belongs to someone else,” I said, trying to keep a straight face.

“Why!?” Kevin dramatically asked, throwing his hands up in the air, “Oh, and who?” he quickly added on with a smile.

“Oh, just Mr. Frankie Iero,” I said with a playful smirk.

“I knew it!” he exclaimed, tackling me to the ground. I laughed and began to wrestle him.

“Excuse me,” a voice said. Kevin and I looked up to see Mr. Cole looking back down at us, “Ms. Jacobson, Mr. Peters, do either of you care to explain?”

“Um, it’s a long story,” I said.

“Well actually, Mr. Cole, Niki and I were wresting. It’s good physical activity you know,” Kevin added with a straight face. I bit my lip to keep from laughing.

“Very well then, I’ll let you go. Try not to disturb the class again,” The teacher said, and with that he walked away and called attention to the whole class. I sat up, brushed myself off and turned to Kevin.

“Nice going,” I whispered to him. He just shrugged it off with a smirk.

I turned my attention to Mr. Cole, as he informed the class that the class period would be used as an open gym.

“Up for another round?” Kevin asked from beside me.

“It’s on,” I whispered in his ear, then pulling away and standing up. We faced each other for a short while before I ran to him and pushed me down. We had been rolling on the ground for at least ten minutes before a stuck up voice interrupted us.

“Did you run out of guys to fuck? Or do you normally play dirty with your boy toys?” I looked up, surprised, to see Mackenzie and her right hand girls. I glared.

“No, I should be asking you those same questions,” I spat; motioning to the guy she had been hanging off of earlier. She looked appalled. Furrowing her perfect eyebrows, she stalked off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Helloooo!! ^.^

...What to say down here... I really don't know...

Comments?? I'd like to know what you think and such... =D

oh, and I don't own Frank Iero (or MCR, but I didn't mention them...) XD

Peace&Love, Erin