Call Me Crazy

Sisterly Bonding

A week later, I was standing in my driveway, hugging Michelle, Katherine, and a surprisingly clean Joey, goodbye. I gave them one last pitiful goodbye as I got into the drivers seat of my car. My parents had left ten minutes earlier with Jacob, and had told me to follow in my car with Carolina. I looked over at Carolina sitting in the passenger seat. She had her phone out and was texting rapidly, probably saying goodbye to her friends.

“Keep in touch,” I heard Katherine say as I pulled out of the driveway and drove off. Last time I promised to keep in touch with my one best friend, it didn’t exactly work, so I hoped that it would with my three new friends. I hadn’t called Ashleigh to tell her I was coming back; I planned on making it a surprise. I wanted to see the look on everyone’s face when they saw me. No longer was I the quiet girl that everyone made fun of. Now I was the girl they would be afraid of. I was hoping they would take one look at my multiple piercings and leave me alone, but I can only hope.

I turned on the car’s stereo and put in a HIM CD and started to sing along. Carolina just glared at me. I smirked and turned up the volume. She scowled and turned it down.

“Hey!” I said. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. She was wearing her Abercrombie jeans and a t-shirt from Hollister. I couldn’t stand to be seen in public with her, but then, she probably didn’t like being seen in public with me.

“What,” she said, nonchalantly, without looking up from her phone, “Did I interrupt your freak music?”

“Yes, you did, and it’s not freak music,” I said, defending Ville Valo, “Did it interrupt you texting your clones?” I just received a glare from her before I turned the volume back up.

“Why do you have to be such a freak,” She yelled over the music.
“Why does it matter,” I said back, not really bothering to raise my voice over the music.

“Because!” she yelled pathetically.

“Nice reasoning, and has it ever occurred to you that I like who I am,” I said after turning down the music, “I’m proud of the fact that I’m not like everyone else.”

“Do you know what this will do to my social standing?” she shrieked, “I had to tell everyone at school last year that you must have been adopted, so everyone would get over it. So now I’m starting a new school, with people I haven’t seen since middle school, and I’m going have to defend myself all over again.”

“It shouldn’t matter that I’m different. If the clone society cant accept me, then fuck them,” I said and turned the music back up, preparing myself for the hours of the car ride yet to come. Joy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh, Niki is a potty mouth ;P
This chapter was fun to write and I like it better than the other two chapters.... sooo..... Feedback???

Peace&Love, Erin