Call Me Crazy

Shopping and Friends

I walked into Hot Topic and instantly power-walked to the back of the store where a large rack of pants was located. I grabbed a pair with neon green trim and continued to look around the store. I found a few band t-shirts and went to try on. I ended up getting the pants and a Bullet for my Valentine shirt. As I was standing in line, I watched a group of people walk into the store. They looked pretty cool to me.

There were three guys and one girl. One of the guys was wearing bondage pants, and the other two were just wearing jeans with band t-shirts. One of them had a Metallica shirt and the other had a Chiodos shirt on. I liked them already. The girl was wearing black skinny jeans and a purple and Gray striped shirt.

I watched them for a little longer before going to pay. I had just turned to leave, bag of clothes in hand, when I heard a guys voice from behind me.

“I’ve never seen you around here before,” the guy said. I turned around to reveal the guy with the Metallica shirt who had entered the store earlier. He had an ‘emo’ hair cut and it was brown with blond streaks. He also had stunning blue eyes.

“I’m Niki,” I said nervously, “I just moved here,”

“Oh, well I’m John,” John said and then pointed over to his friends, “And over there are Ben, Kevin, and Alexis.” Kevin was the one wearing the Chiodos shirt and Ben was wearing the bondage pants. Alexis turned and smiled, her brown hair taken over by multiple colored streaks; it looked cool.

“What school are you going to go to?” John asked.

“Jefferson,” I said. I knew there was more to the name, but I couldn’t remember.

“Sweet! That’s where we go, well, when we’re not ditching,” he said with a chuckle. Kevin and Alexis started to walk over to us; I noticed Ben was staying behind, but he kept glancing over at me before quickly looking away. Ben was kind of cute. He had straight black hair that fell in his face, completely covering both of his eyes. He was tall and somewhat slim, but I could tell that he was toned.

Kevin was crazy. He had green eyes and black hair with a red streak in it. He bounded up to me with a big grin on his face. Alexis just rolled her eyes at him.

“He’s such a little kid, and it didn’t help that someone gave him a giant pixie stick,” Alexis said, directing the “Someone” at John.

“Sorry,” John said, a smirk plastered on his face. He turned to me, “We were going to the food court. Want to come?”

“Sure,” I said and all three of them brightened. Ben was still trying to stay hidden, but I did notice a small smile on his lips before he turned his attention to the CD in his hands. Alexis linked her arm with mine and started out of the store.

“Meet us there, losers,” she called over her shoulders. I just laughed. I liked this girl already.

“I’ve never had a friend that’s a girl before,” she chirped, “I’ve always hung out with the guys, and trust me, it’s not always that glamorous.”

“They’re guys,” I said nonchalantly, “When are they ever glamorous?”

“True,” she said and we burst into laughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello!!!!! I like this chapter (I think that my confidence in my stories is increasing...) and Ben and Alexis are my favorite new characters so look for more of them.

I imagine Ben to look like Matthew Tuck of Bullet For My Valentine, but younger

Peace&Love, Erin