Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

Beast and the Harlot

Brian and Ember

**********Zacky's POV***********

It's been about an hour since everyone got here, and we have just been sitting around, talking and eating. I looked up and Brian got my attention.

"Hey Zack, will you help me get some more beer out of the garage?" he asked.

"Yeah, sure Bri." I said as I got up and followed him into the house.

"Zack, I want to talk to you about Sky."

"Oh, OK."

"I'm afraid."

"Why?"

"Zack, you're moving really fast with her and well, I don't want what happened with Ashley to happen with her."

"Skylar is nothing like Ashley." I said bitterly. It was pissing me off that he'd even compare the two.

"I'm not saying she is. Skylar is an amazing girl Zack, but I just don't want that whole depression thing to happen again. I'm just looking out for you man, OK?"

"I know man, but I can't help myself. I think I love her." I mumbled the last part. I knew I didn't just think that, I knew it, but Brian would probably be even more worried if I said it that way.

"Just be careful Zack alright? It hurt all of us to see your heart broken before."

"I will."

"Now let's get that beer!" I laughed and followed Brian out with the beer.

*********Skylar's POV********

I watched as Zacky and Brian went to the garage to get more beer. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Ember. "Hey Sky, can you show me where the bathroom is in that place since you've been here before?" She asked, but I could tell from the tone in her voice that she wanted to talk.

I got up and went up the stairs with Ember following close behind me. I went into the bathroom and she followed me. "So, what do you want?" I asked.

"Well, details from yesterday, Duh!"

I giggled a little bit before beginning. I told her everything that happened. She chuckled at some parts and the pushed me when I was done. "So, you like him?" She asked.

"Well, duh! He's really amazing, and that was only the first date. He's the romantic type, nothing like any of the boyfriends I ever had."

"Aww, so your brother likes him too."

"Speaking of my brother, I saw you too being really cozy earlier."

She blushed. "Well, while you were out yesterday he came over and asked my out."

"He finally grew a pair!" I yelled causing her to laugh.

"Well, you can go. I really have to go to the bathroom." She said we laughed and I went back outside.

"Who grew a pair?" Aydyn asked causing me to laugh.

"You. You finally asked Ember out." He blushed and I sat down. Zacky and Brian were back and everyone was done eating. I felt an arm throw me over a shoulder. I looked to the other side and saw Val flopping around. I realized it was Matt. "Val, tell your beefy boyfriend to put me down."

"Matt baby, put us down." She asked sweetly.

"I'll put Sky down." He set me on the ground only for me to be picked up again by Zacky, this time bridal style. "But you are coming with me." I heard Matt finish." I then heard a big splash and Matt and Val emerge from the water. I laughed.

"Don't laugh." Zacky said. He then took off running to the pool.

"Zacky no!" I yelled before hitting the water. I opened my eyes and saw Zacky looking at me. He swam to me and locked our lips. We came up from the water, lips still connected. I heard wolf-calls and broke apart from Zacky. "Well, that was fun." I said looking at Zack.

"That it was." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Come here lover boy." I said moving my index in the 'come over here motion'. He made his way over to me and I kissed him. Our lips were still locked as I pulled his trunks off. I broke the kiss and swam away.

"Hell no!" I heard Zacky yell. I swam faster and got out of the pool. "Come on! Sky!" He whined.

"What Zack?" I asked twirling his trunks in my hand. I heard the whole group behind me laughing.

"Sky please? My trunks?"

"Oh, I think I like you better that way."

"Pwease?" He asked in a baby voice sticking out his lower lip.

"Oh, OK." I said tossing him the trunks.

He put them on and got out. He walked over to me. "I'll get you for that."

"Looking forward to it babe." I said lightly slapping his face and walking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
What will happen next? Dun. Dun. Dun!