Passion in My Eyes, Ice in My Veins

Chapter 1

Cradled in the strong tattooed arms of my boyfriend, he whispered lusciously in my ear, “I love you baby.”

Hearing those words made my heart come to a halt. His voice was velvet as his hot breath fell upon my ear. I tilted my head up from his shoulder and looked into his gorgeous eyes. My words poured out of my mouth and I was rather embarrassed since they weren’t as beautiful as his. “I love you too.”

His eyes fell upon my lips as the corners of them turned up into a smile. I leaned up and our lips met halfway. We both pulled away once we were satisfied. I rest my head back on his shoulder and started to trace the tattoo on his chest with my index finger lightly.

“We should probably put some clothes on.” Matt laughed as he looked down, seeing our naked bodies against each other’s.

“Probably a good idea since your Mom is still home,” I said with a slight laugh, grabbing my clothes off the ground. I stood up from the bed and stepped in my underwear.

“Damn,” Matt said distantly, obviously staring at my body.

I blushed and looked over at him. “What?” I laughed a little, blushing.

“Nothing.” He laughed and looked me over then grabbed his boxers off the ground to pull them back on.

I shook my head and pulled on my underwear and jeans, then slipped on my bra. Before I could get my tank top back on, I felt Matt’s arms wrap around me pulling me back down onto the bed. “Matt!” I laughed.

I felt his lips against my bare skin, pecking me over and over again softly. I laughed as I felt his hands slither up my arms to my wrists. Suddenly he pinned me down onto my back and crawled on top of me again. “Matt. I just put my clothes on.” I laughed as he kissed the hollow of my neck. Good god words could not describe how weak he was making me.

“So?” He smirked and kissed down my neck to my chest.

As he was making my heart pound in my chest and making my hormones go crazy, there was a soft knock at the door. Matt’s head at my bellybutton when the knob of the door turned and it began to creek open. “Shit,” I muttered.

“Matt, I was just wondering if-” his Mom appeared in the doorway with her eyes widened with shock.

Quickly, Matt rolled off me to show that I had pants on. She obviously was curious since I was only in a bra and Matt in his boxers. “Mom! Why can’t you knock and wait for me to answer?!” he shouted embarrassed.

“Matt, you’re in my house! You know the rules!”

“I’m seventeen years old, Mom.” Matt rolled his eyes and sat up. “I don’t need any rules.”

“As long as you’re living under my roof, you do.” She corrected him with her arms crossed. “And I do not want that kind of behavior happening in my house.”

“We weren’t doing anything!” Matt groaned.

“I’m not having this conversation with you. I want to talk to you down stairs in five minutes.” She turned on her heel and walked out, slightly slamming the door shut.

“Ugh,” Matt mumbled and rest his head on my stomach.

I laughed a little and ran my fingers through his hair. “See that wouldn’t have happened if you just let me get dressed.”

“Yeah yeah.” He rolled his eyes and kissed my lower stomach, making me inhale sharply. He looked up at me putting his chin on my belly. “I love you.”

I lifted his chin and pulled him up to me as he crawled forward. I kissed him softly as he hovered over me and slowly pulled away. “I love you too,” I said quietly.

He smiled and handed me my shirt then pulled on his clothes. He walked be down to the foyer and kissed my lips quickly since his Mom was standing impatiently in the hallway tapping her foot against the wood floor. “I’ll see you at school.”

“Bye.” I smiled and pecked his lips then took a step out. “Bye Mrs. Sanders.” I waved trying to make her like me. She smiled slightly then looked back at Matt, burning a hole in the back of his head. He was obviously avoiding her death glare. I walked down the path and blew a kiss to Matt as I crossed the street to my house. A wonderful night with Matt yet again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and let me know what you think. [: Thank you!