A Picture Changed My Life Forever

6AM

After taking a quick shower, changing clothes, zipping my bag, watching Frank say good-bye to his sleeping mom and getting in the original tourbus (would you believe that there's one tourbus in California and there's one tourbus in NJ? Wow.), we headed over to the Way rescidence... and that was around... 5:45AM.

So early.

Mrs. Way was really nice. She gave me and Frankie cookies. She gave everyone (but me) coffee and we left. Mikey then demanded to go to Alicia's place to say good-bye. Mikey went down to her place and unlocked the door since he has his own key of their house. The rest of My Chem, Brian and me stayed in the bus, wondering what Mikey and Alicia were doing inside there for fifteen minutes.

When he finally came back, we were off to the airport.

"FRANK, I WANT SKITTLES!!!" I yelled. The sun came up, and it cast a really nice orange glow on everyone's faces.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR! I ONLY HAVE THREE PACKETS LEFT!" He yelled back.

"WE BOTH NEED A SUGAR HIGH. YOU KNOW HOW LATE WE BOTH SLEPT LAST NIGHT!" I yelled.

"FINE!" He tossed me a Skittles packet.

The funny thing was, we were right in front of each other.

I hungrily stuffed the Skittles in my mouth. Everyone around me was laughing. Brian then sat beside me. "Hey, Sam," he greeted me with a smile.

I gave him a small smile. "Hey. I'm sorry if I caused so much trouble. I really am," I apologized, stopping to chew on the Skittles for awhile.

"No, it's alright. I was the one who was overreacting. Tell you what, after the tour, you're invited to stay with us anytime you want. And you're welcome to go behind-the-scenes of every music video we're going to make in the future," he said with a smile.

My mouth hung open. "For... for.... for real?" I stammered.

He nodded and smiled.

"Thanks!" I hugged him and let go. "Sorry," I mumbled.

He nodded and went to some other part of the bus.

I grinned.

Gee then came and sat beside me. He put his arm around my shoulder. I leaned on him. "So, how was the concert?" I asked.

"Good. The audience was good... and the sounds were---- why are you asking? You watche dthe concert yourself on TV anyway!" He laughed.

"Except for the last part. MTV suddenly broke it off with a commercial. By the time the concert came back, you were thanking everyone for being there. Then done," I explained. "So what was that other song you dedicated to us?"

He grinned. "You'll never know."